[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hearing a man describe his "orgasms" IS THAT ALL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Confused-Woman-2.jpg (63KB, 331x218px) Image search: [Google]
Confused-Woman-2.jpg
63KB, 331x218px
>hearing a man describe his "orgasms"
IS THAT ALL YOU FEEL? IS THAT IT? AND YOU ONLY HAVE ONE??!

omfg no wonder you guys are so angry all the time, I'd have gone crazy
>>
>>34154059
Ay....fuck off roastie
>>
>>34154059
I know this is bait butt men who honestly get jealous/angry over male vs. female orgasms are a unique type of weird and pathetic.

Like what sort of psychological baggage are you carrying?
>>
>>34154157
r u a roastie?
>>
>>34154059
Yes, but men have to do all the work for no benefit.
>>
>>34154199
Nah, I'm a dude.
Why?
>>
>>34154157
It is extremely unjust.
>>
Guys O's are so short. Some of them more than others. I was with a guy who spurted a little for 3 seconds and was done. He was horny as fuck too but his load was small. I've seen guys keep moaning and continuing to ejac huge forceful loads for maybe 30 seconds tops.
>>
>>34155896
How is it unjust?
It's not even like there is anything that empirically proves they have more enjoyable orgasms, only that they orgasm somewhat differently.

Even then variance in orgasm enjoyment is more of a personal thing if anything. Are you pissed that there's other dudes out there having better orgasms than you?
>>
>>34154059
just one moment of pure ecstasy, you cant understand.
>>
>>34155951
For reference, based on some random shit I think I read a while ago,
Guys average something like 6 seconds
Girls average about 20
>>
File: 1484375670703.jpg (61KB, 500x363px)
1484375670703.jpg
61KB, 500x363px
Where can I get that image of youtube poop Mario holding his hands out and looking straight at you because I don't know what better way to express how I feel about >>34155981.
>>
>>34154059
>AND YOU ONLY HAVE ONE??!

What did you mean by that
>>
>>34155896
It's unjust that I was circumcised as an infant without consent for literally no other reason than Jewish doctors convincing American doctors to start doing it in the 1950s.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.