[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister starts to go to mormon a church >they send two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: CWPnl5HU8AAe6oS.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CWPnl5HU8AAe6oS.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>sister starts to go to mormon a church
>they send two "sisters"(female missionaries that check on members)
>they come every day to check on her and to convince me to go to the church
>one is ugly and i don't think she likes me (bad influence to my sister as i don't go to the church)
>other is cute and i realy apreciate her presence but autism and low self-steen stop me from asking her out
>when i finaly get the balls to ask her out two other sisters come to our home
>what happened to cute sister-desu?
>she was sent back, but she left this for you and your sister
>two bibles each with personal farewell mensages
>feels bad man
>serch for her like crazy trying to find her on facebook or anything but can't find her until i see some crazy mormon social website
>THATS HER
>try to talk to her
>THIS IS A SOCIAL MEDIA DONE FOR ONLY MEMBERS, ENTER WITH YOUR ADMISSION NUMER OR GTFO
>the only thing that i hate more than this world is myself
so robots am i going full autist if i join the mormons just so i can talk to her? for what i heard you need at least a year with them and some test where they ask you random shit about the bible, in another words, its a considerable amount of effort just to talk to her and maybe find out she has a boyfriend, opinions?
(robots, never let something like that happen to you, being rejected is better tham just losing)
>>
You might as well do it. Who knows, maybe you'll get some good feels from this church stuff.
Either way it's probably better than nothing if you don't have much else to do.
>>
If joining a cult is what you think will get you a gf, whatever man, do whatever. If you really think that, you're already lost, and literally anything that adds structure to your life would be an improvement.
>>
thats the thing, i don't want to join the cult, the only reason i would jon is so i could talk to her, if i could jump this step i would
>>
You'd spend the time and effort joining a wacko church just to talk to some girl you barely even know? Jesus this board really is pathetic.
>>
I would say we knew eachother well at the end, but i agree that this is realy pathetic, but she was so free of degeneracies
>>
>>34154359
You have to do it anon. There might be ways to find her without joining the church though.
>>
>>34153103
Anon, if you stop talking to this girl and just let her go, you'll show some respect for yourself. You'll be able to say "I don't have to work hard for a woman that I'll never end up with. I can find another woman that's better for me."
>>
thats the thing, i'm not talking to her anymore, and thats what killing me (she moved out)
>>
You know what, >>34153845 is right, even if i am wrong and she already has someone in her life the church would bring some necessary structure in my life, thx for the support robots
>>
File: 1483691350867.png (353KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483691350867.png
353KB, 615x615px
Do you have to do anything besides go to church to join? Just stop going to church when/if you two break up, and if you get married just live a lie. It's still better than what most of us will get. Honor is overrated anyway.
>>
Honor is overrated, but she is pretty hardcore about church things, if i want to do this i have to actualy belive in the church, she showed me one day the kind of music she liked and it was all that cristian music style, i would need to go all in for this to actualy work
>>
>>34155705
If you're willing to spend a year of effort, you can have most girls. Why not find one you'll actually have something in common with?
>>
>>34153103
I was at work two years ago and I work for a police department so I'm always jovial and polite when members of the public come talk to me. Three young women who were plainly dressed came and started chatting with me while I was waiting for my ride back to the station. After a few minutes I realized they were Mormon missionaries and they started asking me about my religious beliefs. I told them I wasn't religious at all. The one who was doing all the talking gave me a card for what she described as "Christian facebook" or some shit. I accepted it politely and left when a supervisor came to pick me up. The girls will really nice during our interaction but I threw that shit away in the first trash can I saw and never thought about it until now.

I want to say you can do better than a bat shit crazy Mormon but I don't think a woman will marry you without pressure form an authoritarian institution.
>>
Mormons believe in men having multiple wives.
she will LITERALLY become part of Mormon chad's harem rather than be your one and only.
>>
File: it's-apple-juice.jpg (109KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
it's-apple-juice.jpg
109KB, 413x395px
>>34155825
>he thinks polygamy is still a common practice among the mormots
>>
>>34155735
Well we had a lot in common, and she had the plus of not being a degenerate, the problem was all the religious things

>>34155771
So my options are to fund my own state and use coercion to force a girl to marry me or go with the batshit crazy mormon, i don't think there is an option anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.