[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are guys alive RIGHT NOW who are lying in bed, heart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1381538886007.jpg (28KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
1381538886007.jpg
28KB, 399x295px
>there are guys alive RIGHT NOW who are lying in bed, heart rate slowly returning to normal after having passionate, loving sex, about to fall asleep with their arms wrapped around a girl that they love, a girl who loves him back just as much and cannot imagine living without him, her sweetly scented hair close to his face and her soft breaths lulling him to sleep with a deeply content smile on his face
>this will also happen tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that
>tfw i fall asleep holding on to my cuddly toys whom i regard as my only friends
>tfw this will happen tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that
Goodnight niggers
>>
>>34152884
Goodnight fellow robot. Good things just weren't fated for us, maybe in the next life. I hope you have a vivid dream of having a qt loving gf. I've had multiple so far and the latest one was extremely vivid with full tactile sensation, I won't forget it. I never knew women would be so soft and feel so nice and warm. Here's a post in hopes I see another one again.
>>
this board is fucKing insane to the degree that it belongs in history books
>>
I fucking love you guys. We're all guys on here right? I always forget this is where I belong.
>>
Falling in love is a bad move. It just brings anxiety and fear.

Here's what you want to do: find a girl that you like but needs you WAY more than you need her. That way you can feel totally secure in the relationship and she will go out of her way to make you happy. You can rail the shit out of these chicks too and it's just as fun as when you're "in love." Just be good to them and everything's cool, bro. This is how I got to do anal, facials, spanking, etc.
>>
>>34154606
this is sick, in a bad way
>>
>>34154707
You're either a roastie or a pussy. Either way this advice isn't for you. Stay depressed.
>>
>>34154606
>a girl that you like but needs you WAY more than you need her.

So such thing unless you're a normie. Any girl could do better than me.
>>
>>34155007
How tall are you, dewd?
>>
>>34154734
I may be depressed but at least I have a heart.
>>
>>34155179
I guess you missed the part where I said "be good to them."
>>
>>34155060
6'2".

I'm fat, balding, live with my parents at 24, make less than $200 a week, have no IRL friends, need another year of driving practice, and am very awkward. My mom buys all my clothes, I can't swim or ride a bike, and I have trouble remembering how to tie my shoes.
>>
>>34155280
Holy shit, man. Your solution is obvious.
>>
>>34155324
Just be m'self?
>>
>>34155346
Lol, no. You were already blessed with the one trait that you have no control over (height). Just fix your body and practice good hygiene. Speak in calm, measured tones. Going bald doesn't matter if you're 6'2" and not overweight, just make sure to keep your hair short.

As long as you aren't actually mentally ill or autistic I guarantee you can find a decent looking girl to fuck. You just have to be clean and not fat.
>>
>>34155280
Bonus facts:
My mom has scheduled every appointment I've ever had. I don't know how to use any appliances besides the microwave. I'm very unassertive, unambitious, and self-conscious. My penis is of barely average length and below-average girth.

So where are those girls who need me?
>>
>>34155449
Oh, it's another "tall guys can't be robots" fag.

I can't gather my thoughts around girls, let alone control how I speak. And at my age women expect men to have a car and an actual career and a social circle.
>>
>>34154606
>this
>>34155280
bro you don't need driving practice .... wait...as i continue reading you continue to worry me.

ATTENTION FELLOW BROTHERS

>>34155280
THIS GUY IS RETARDED
>>
>>34155517
Ugh, whatever man. I'm just letting you know that if you ever learn how to speak regularly and lose some fucking weight you can have sex with decent looking women. Up to you.
>>
>>34155683
Like I practiced driving with my mom a few times a week all last year but she still has to remind me to check my mirrors, turn on my blinkers, etc. all the time.

I'm not retarded, I'm just an absentminded manchild.
>>
>>34152884
Them's fairytales never get real development or an ending in books. Doesn't that male you think?
>>
>>34155759
how do you forget how to tie your shoes?

you don't need anymore driving practice, I never needed one second of practice I am not any better at driving now than I was my first time driving. you aren't conscious enough to check your mirrors before merging? neither am i sometimes, blinkers don't really matter.

sorry for calling you retarded

modified shoelace technique which everyone should learn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNx1F82UyKU
>>
>>34155218
Faking love isn't being good to them, I faked loving a girl for a year and told her everything was a lie when I got sick of her stupidity and felt like breaking up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.