[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be upset or uncomfortable if your girlfriend cuddled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1469377880602.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
1469377880602.gif
37KB, 188x286px
Would you be upset or uncomfortable if your girlfriend cuddled with another guy "platonically"?

Do you think that it's even possible to cuddle someone just as friends, or is it a purely romantic act?
>>
>platonically
dude...
>>
I wouldn't tolerate it.
>>
If my bf ever cuddled another girl I'd smack the shit out of him
>>
Wise up OP.

originalanigiro
>>
Cuddling is an intimate act that you wouldn't normally do with someone you're only friends with.
>>
Yeah. Well,i dont have any interest in having a relationship but if a girl who had a boyfriend asked me to cuddle with her or anything else i would. That is what friends do,they comfort each other.
>>
>>34152558
Is that happening to you OP?
>>
File: akariiiiiiin.jpg (36KB, 482x436px)
akariiiiiiin.jpg
36KB, 482x436px
yes probably since she is lying, either to me or herself
>>
No, I would break it off right there. Romantic intimacy with someone other then the me is not something I tolerate in a relationship. That's what makes it a relationship.
>>
>>34152634
How about two boyfriends, one that cuddles only with you and fucks other girls - and then one that fucks only you, but cuddles with other girls. Win - win, am I right? I'm in for cuddling with you but fucking other girls, 'k?
>>
>>34152558
>Would you be upset or uncomfortable if your girlfriend cuddled with another guy "platonically"?
yeah
>>
>>34152558

Tfw that's exactly how my ex gf cheated on me
>>
>>34152558
if she is my gf
she is only allowed to cuddle me.
>>
File: thinking.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>34152712
Yes, and while I was lying in the same bed as them too. She lives with her ex boyfriend, and they are still close friends who cuddle and were having sex as well, until I expressed my disapproval.

I feel so confused about everything. I like this girl so much, and she says she feels the same way about me, but she still wants to be close to this other guy as "friends".
>>
>>34152938
you gotta be trolling us op...
>>
>>34152938
Dude get over it.it is just sex. Sex means nothing unless there is romance invovled.
>>
>>34153021
You don't know what loneliness and love does to a man.
Also, I accidentally got her pregnant a few weeks ago.

My life is so fucked.
>>
>>34153069
>Dude get over it.it is just sex. Sex means nothing unless there is romance invovled.

k
>>
>>34153072
Poor bait dude
>>
>>34152558
only a fucking cuck would let their girlfriend cuddle with men.
>>
>>34153189
I wish I was joking, but I'm not. I'm 18 years old by the way.
I posted a thread about it two days ago where I was saying that my life was pretty much over because of it.

Turns out she's aborting it, but I still feel shitty about the whole situation.
>>
J U S T C U C K M Y S H I T U P

csgdfhgsh
>>
If my hypothetical gf replied to anyone's post other than mine I would break up immediately.
>>
>your girlfriend
But I don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>34153263
It's about your hypothetical one.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.