[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis' dog is dying >lots of vet bills to try and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2713.jpg (79KB, 919x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2713.jpg
79KB, 919x508px
>oneitis' dog is dying
>lots of vet bills to try and save him
>she is extremely upset and tries to get the money together by selling off all her stuff
>convince her to make a gofundme for him
>all her internet friends and orbiters spread it around too
>end up getting almost 6k donated
>she spends three grand of donations on the dog before the vets tell her there's nothing she can do anymore
>he will just be in pain until he dies slowly if she doesn't put him down
>she finally agrees and he's put to sleep
>still have about 2.5k in donations
>she wants to fucking refund people or donate it all to charity in his name

how do I convince her it's not stealing and to just keep the money? She's clearly just sad and delusional if she's saying no to free money like this
>>
>>34152262
The fuck? Thats some real shit to do, true roasties and sluts would pocket it.

Also the doctors should be slapped for making her spend that much only to tell her nothing can work.
>>
>>34152308
Honestly I wouldn't blame anyone for keeping it. She's already living almost paycheck to paycheck, she would be an idiot to not just keep the donations

>slapping the vet
Idk I thought so at first too, but when she went over all of it with me it made sense. He had some sort of autoimmune issue and they needed to do biopsies and lots of drugs and special food and shit. She didn't want to not try any option if it might have worked I guess. didn't realize vet care was so expensive these days.
>>
>>34152410
>He had some sort of autoimmune issue and they needed to do biopsies and lots of drugs and special food and shit.
The vet most likely told her from the get go what kind of quality of life she could expect for her pet even with highest quality care.
Vets aren't like real doctors, they are quick to tell you when a pet is basically fucked and the humane thing to do is end their suffering quickly.
>>
You should tell her to give it to a deserving church.
>>
>>34152262
>she isn't already pocketing
Don't try to spoil someone who isn't already horrible. Donating in her dog's name is a good thing to do.
>>
She sounds like a genuinely kind person. Way too good for a faggot like you. Like >>34152308 said, the average roastie would just pocket it.
>>
>>34152516
>Vets aren't like real doctors, they are quick to tell you when a pet is basically fucked and the humane thing to do is end their suffering quickly.
You're right, they're better than real doctors.
>>
>>34152516
According to her, the vet said that since before the autoimmune hit him hard he had a good quality of life and was happy, that if they could manage his immune system and get him on the right meds and shit he could get back to that. But he was old and it hit really hard really fast so I guess they just couldn't fix him

>>34152546
She was going to donate it to the local animal shelter she adopted him from like 10 years ago in his name

>>34152563
>>34152583
Is it really THAT bad? She could use the money for living expenses or to buy insurance or some shit for her other dog
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.