[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MOMMY, MOMMY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT ME AND THE BOYS HAVE DISCOVERED????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1peep.jpg (61KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1peep.jpg
61KB, 670x670px
>MOMMY, MOMMY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT ME AND THE BOYS HAVE DISCOVERED????
>A GIGANTIC CONSPIRACY!!!!
>IT TURNS OUT THAT WOMEN LIKE AND ARE ATTRACTED TO ATTRACTIVE MEN!!!!
>WHAT SORT OF WORLD IS THIS???!!!! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN???!!!
>FUCKING WHORES AND SLUTS THE LOT OF THEM, ITS NOT LIKE WE LIKE OR PREFER ATTRACTIVE WOMEN OR ANYTHING
Lol get fucked retards.
>>
File: WROOOOOOOOOOOONG.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WROOOOOOOOOOOONG.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>34151269

It's more like

>Women are only attracted to the top 20% of men, and regard the rest as sub-human
>Men see a normalized distribution of female attraction and are perfectly happy with someone average looking
>>
>>34151269

>ITS NOT LIKE WE LIKE OR PREFER ATTRACTIVE WOMEN OR ANYTHING

Statistics doesn't bear that out. Men will pretty much grab what they can and show a greater capacity for emotional love. Women will take only the best, and due to said trait of men, a 10/10 man will grab a 4/10 women, whereas the reverse will never happen.
>>
>>34151269
wrongo

Women have been so fucking pampered and given so much choices through online dating and social networking where guys constantly berate them with compliments and favors that she sees the average guy as a pleb considered to the Chad who has a new girlfriend every week and because he is in demand. So she wants to feel special by being with the guy in Demand. So all the other guys who would treat her right and literally save her lazy ass from the harshness of the world, she goes to the chad who then fucks her brains out 1 night and then leaves her and never talks to her again and then she goes into a tirade about why men are so bad and just animals.
Women only love whats in the moment/trending.
Women dont see investments like men do. Men will invest in a woman. Women just think everything should be done for them all because they have a vagina.
>>
>>34151269
you know what me and the boys have discovered?
that at most 40% of all men to have ever lived reproduced
you see any acknowledgement of this in our culture?
didn't think so, just-world chad
>>
>>34151269

/Thread

Deal with it
>>
>>34151301
>>34151308
Ok, what does the majority of /r9k/ think of fatties then? They arent talking about/treating them like
>subhumans
at all, correct?
>>34151387
>men will fuck women once and then never talk to her again
>men will invest in a woman
o....ok?
>>
>>34151469
>not knowing of the fat threads here all the time
>>
>>34151510
Exactly, its not like some women prefer the quiet, unimposing, softer me....oh wait.
>>
>>34151469

There are many men who are willing to date fatties. Your point isn't great. Really, the whole difficulty is that a man's attractiveness is more or less determined by genetics. Robots are unattractive. Sure, this may be a brute fact of nature, but it doesn't do anything to make you feel better. Many point out by saying

>of course you can't snatch a 9/10, you're 5'3 and ugly! Women aren't attracted to ugly people! duh!

but that's like saying
>Of course the mother bear attacked you, you accidentally stumbled upon her cubs!

The second quote does little to assuage your pain after a 200 lbs arm swung through your chest cavity.
>>
>>34151714
Tfw Thu senpai on the double make sho you ain't startin trouble or imma bust yo bubble
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.