[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't relate to anyone on here anymore You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

>tfw can't relate to anyone on here anymore

You're all normies, whether you accept it or not.

Anons with money, education, attending nice colleges or univesities, having places of their own, the ability to indulge in any "hobby" they desire, attractive, fit and the fucking list goes on. What the hell is this, am I on Facebook? Twitter? Instagram, maybe?
Oh poor anon, he can't get a gf because he's too shy, oh anon is in his early 20's and STILL hasn't had his dick in a vagina, omg the poor anon got rejected by THAT ONE GIRL oh my god how will the fragile little princess cope with the pain? Jesus only thinking about it makes my soul crash.

Fucking pieces of shit, the entire lot of you, pathetic, intitled, miserable pricks who fail to realize how great they have it in life, who are the literal 4chan's equevalent of Tumblr's SJWs. Every day there's perhaps a few, a handful of threads made by real robots about actual robot problems. The genuine robot population on /r9k/ is currently so scarce I recognize the few true robots who still post here by their typing style alone.
Wishing doesn't really have any effect however, if it had, I'd be wishing my hardest for your pathetic little problems to never be solved, you deserve to be tormented by them until you realize how much of a little bitch you're, that your puny problems are in fact shared by the majority of the population, in a lot of cases on a much larger scale, that those "problems" don't make you a robot and finally that you're wasting your life bitching about them, which I couldn't care less about, however I do immensely care that you're doing it in the wrong place, a place where you don't belong.
>>
Anyone who uses /r9k/ regularly is a bot.

Robots are a diverse group. Some of us start off the traditional definition of a bot and get better, others get worse, others stay the same. But in the end, we're all bots. I say that, having been here since 2009/2010.
>>
>>34150939
>I recognize the few true robots who still post here by their typing style alone.

lmao how autistic are you
nice pasta but the true fishermen switch it up or deliberately type a cErtAin way. don't let the schizophrenia hit you.

we were here before you had 56k dialup
stop whining like a little bitch and fuck off to mlp
>>
>>34150990
>Anyone who uses /r9k/ regularly is a bot.
This is such bullshit. There are socially successful morons who come here for memes or to laugh at people.

>>34150939
I'm a bit of a normalfag by your standards, but I couldn't agree more. People used to talk about legitimate problems here, they all had depressing stories to share, there was plenty of misery and real brotherhood. Now it's shitheads getting mad at stale bait and trying to find a trap girlfriend. Ever since 2011 this board has been despised, but only in the last couple years has it been genuinely irredeemable.
>>
>>34150939
>Anons with money
Upper middle class
>education, attending nice colleges or univesities
Yep, one of the best in the world even :^)
>having places of their own
2 room dorm
>the ability to indulge in any "hobby" they desire
Yeah I do a teamsport, great way to make more friends
>attractive
6' and average face
>fit
Yeah, worked for it tho bro
>and the fucking list goes on
Yes it does :)

>Oh poor anon, he can't get a gf because he's too shy, oh anon is in his early 20's
19 actually

>and STILL hasn't had his dick in a vagina, omg the poor anon got rejected by THAT ONE GIRL
Never got rejected because I never tried. Rejected girls though

> oh my god how will the fragile little princess cope with the pain?
By bragging on a board full of losers like you
>>
File: 1383892353848.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1383892353848.gif
492KB, 460x345px
I never knew Roy Mustang could make such a violent expression, but I suppose it was justified. Man, watching him beat the shit out of Envy was scary and awesome at the same time, the guy just fucking went insane.
>>
File: rbt.jpg (40KB, 532x722px) Image search: [Google]
rbt.jpg
40KB, 532x722px
now come on fwiend we can all get along buddy if we try hard enough whaddya say?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.