[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are probably sick of me at this point but I had 3,500

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: jLpxBbc.jpg (134KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
jLpxBbc.jpg
134KB, 682x1023px
You guys are probably sick of me at this point but I had 3,500 calories today and I'm in pain on the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels. Someday I'll die of a heart attack.
>>
>>34150897
That really isn't even that much?

I at probably around there daily and I'm thin
>>
>>34150897
You can eat all the shit you want as long as you burn more calories than you consume. If eating makes you feel good, then eat. Just do some exercise afterwards you Jabba the fucking Hutt.
>>
i eat that much and im bulking

just start lifting bro :^)
>>
>>34150982

I actually miscalculated, it's closer to 4000.

Anyway, you're probably not eating that much if you're thin unless you're very active. 3,500 is a pound gained a day. Skellies overestimate as often as fatties undersetimate what they eat.
>>
>>34151006

Eating doesn't make me feel good the way I do it. Any time I have something that's unhealthy I go into panic mode and eat like there's a starving family of five living inside me.
>>
Honestly anon, you probably aren't a total gluttonous slob like most people would believe, a lot of modern fat people (save for grossly obese ones, the sort you typically see in the bible belt etc.) are probably eating normal or mostly semi normal proportions in terms of the sheer amount of food they have, and are getting screwed over by their ignorance of how many calories are in a lot of foods. The fucking pizza in my cafeteria is 600+ calories per slice, and most people wouldn't consider a single slice a meal.

If you're in Canada a lot of places are making it mandatory to place calorie counts on the menu, and I have a feeling it'll change eating habits pretty quickly.
>>
>>34151042
3500 calories is only a pound a day if you burn zero calories a day which would require you being dead. A net surplus of that many calories is a pound gained.

>>34151022
Pretty much. I have friends who lift and are cut enough to have visible abs, and they eat around 4000 calories a day. People who want to eat a lot should just start lifting.

Either that or find a fat fetish bf/gf and never worry about your weight again.
>>
I ate 4000 calories the past two days and I'm 6'2" 175 llbs. and beautiful.
>>
>>34151144
I have a belly GF but she's also into feeding me. Thank god I'm into that but don't really want to put on weight.

I'm 175-178 pounds but I just don't do much ab work outs. She likes strong arms so I'm golden. I just let my stomach get soft for her. Sorry for exposing my weird fetish, I'm sure there are much worse then mine.
>>
Seek professional help, seek help from family. You've got an eating disorder breh
>>
>>34151006
How the fuck do you burn 3500 calories? Hitting the weights for an hour you're lucky to burn 500...
>>
File: 1484231079721.jpg (45KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1484231079721.jpg
45KB, 500x351px
>>34151042
>3,500 is a pound gained a day.

No it's not. You have a baseline amount if calories that your body uses, the bigger you are the higher this baseline is

Here's a way to roughly calculate yours if you're a male and relatively young, times your weight in lbs by 11.

I.e if I'm 200lbs, my baseline calories will be 2200. Roughly

If I do absolutley no exersise and eat 2200, theorieticlaly I will stay the same weight. However your body is not just "calories in calories out", it's more complex than that.. But that's another story
>>
>>34151280
No problem dude I'm into the same thing. I'm /fit/ but my desired endgame is to be musclechub with an even fatter curvy feeder/feedee girl.

I never understood why fat guys don't just go for girls that like that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1471473480684.jpg (58KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1471473480684.jpg
58KB, 625x625px
>>34150897
Try intermittent fasting
>>
>>34151393
Most people burn 2000+ just sitting there and breathing for 24 hours.
It does vary from person to person. Age, sex, weight, and genetics are all important. OP however as a fat guy definitely burns more than half of that daily without doing anything.

>>34151408
This
>>
>>34151393
2000 per day is the average metabolic rate of an ordinary person, People above an ordinary BMI (both overweight individuals and false positive muscular individuals) burn a higher amount than that a day even without working out because there's a metabolic cost your body pays to continue to maintain that weight. HITT cardio is a great way to burn lots of calories at the gym in a smaller amount of time, it all works out.

I'm currently overweight (though I am making progress, fortunately, 6'2" and down to 205 from 238) and I eat roughly 2600 calories a day and my weight is stable when you'd assume it should be going up.
>>
>>34151431
>suggesting an obese anon fast
wew
>>
>>34151548

But i'm too porky to be a muslim
>>
File: 1483995815893.jpg (82KB, 834x528px) Image search: [Google]
1483995815893.jpg
82KB, 834x528px
>>34151548
Yeah hell just go about 24 hours without food, and then he'll cave in and binge on fast food and probably cry lmao

sitting in his car in the McDonalds car park, alone, shoveling in McChicken burgers while sobbing. I can just see it now

Then he'll get mad and try another fast, try to take up an extremely rigerous exersise regime, will probably last about 24 hours again, then it's back to sobbing and stuffing Big Macs it's his disgusting glutenous chops until he ends up in the closet with a loaded shotgun lel

Anyway, I digress, it's not a good idea for obese people and especially obese people with eating disorders to try to do intermittent fasting. 99.999/100 it ends in utter disaster

OP, my advice, eat healthy and just b urself
>>
>>34150897
I wish I could eat that much. I'm eating like 1000 per day because my stomach is rekt from a round of antibiotics 3 months ago. I shit my pants now without my probiotics daily and even with them I get stomach aches often and I'm paranoid of eating. How did it come to this
>>
>>34151413
Good to see we are out there lmao.

She put on about 60 pounds in a year and a half. She's like 250 now and don't want really want her getting bigger. She looks amazing. She's mainly a feeder but doesn't mind getting fed.
>>
>>34151460
Holy shit I always wondered this...
>>
just don't buy enough food to binge on
if you can't trust yourself with food, shop daily. It'll be a pain in the ass, but you obviously aren't a normal person (or a 'normie' as they are sometimes termed).
baby elephant steps, man
>>
>>34151413
And probably because there aren't many out there. I found mine on Feabie, it's long distance atm but she booked a flight to come out here in a few weeks. Honestly all my relationships have been with feeders but they've always been bigger then me. And also are more into the act then putting on a bunch of weight. It's always long distance with me getting to see them a few times a year which I don't mind. One I moved in with for a year but she went loco.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.