[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I left the comfort of r9k to search for advice. These were the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 78126349123874.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
78126349123874.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
I left the comfort of r9k to search for advice. These were the most common responses I received:

>"Women see self-confidence as the most attractive trait in a guy."
>"Being funny and having a good personality trumps looks."
>"Your race doesn't matter as long as you have a good personality."
>"You shouldn't 'try to get a girlfriend'. Relax, live life and it will come naturally."

Robots, are all of these lies or legitimate advice? I don't want to blindly follow what could be complete bullshit.
>>
>>34150736
not really but don't be beta and afraid to ask a girl out
true
for normie girls this is true
>"You shouldn't 'try to get a girlfriend'. Relax, live life and it will come naturally."
this is true. you will know when you find the girl you want to be with forever.
>>
>>34150736
Here's a secret tip that neither /r9k/ nor most normies know about:

Women have different tastes. There are traits in men that are generally attractive, like self-confidence and humor, etc. But some women care more about looks, while other care more about personality. I.e., the first three of those statements aren't ALWAYS true.

It's true you should be content to live life without needing a gf, but there's nothing wrong with trying.
>>
>>34150906
Also, women have different tastes in physical appearance.

Some women like stereotypical buff Chads, some like skellingtons, hell some like "dad bods". Again, there are things which are generally attractive (clear skin, not being fat), but you don't necessarily need a chiseled jaw and cheekbones to find someone who's genuinely attracted to you.
>>
>>34150736
Yeah, IN a guy. What's outside matters a whole lot more though
Only if you're above her cutoff for looks and social status, and only if someone of better looks and status doesn't drop in and wants a quick fuck
If you're dating lefties maybe, even then it'll have an influence. I don't even really think of non-whites so I guess I never considered being another race
Only works if you meet and flirt with girls anyways
>>
File: Jupiter South pole.gif (761KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter South pole.gif
761KB, 499x699px
>>34150736
>>"You shouldn't 'try to get a girlfriend'. Relax, live life and it will come naturally."

I guess this just goes to illustrate just how different normal people's lives are from our own.
>>
>>34150736
It's complicated. These tips seem great to an average person but to a socially awkward dude you might be missing some fundamentals that a normal person wouldn't think to bring up.

My advice? start talking to people. little things. Talk to men, talk to women. Look people in the eyes. Don't switch which eye youre looking in, don't stare, but don't shy away from someones eyes. Give passive compliments. If you like your friends scarf, say it's nice. You don't have to only say nice things to people when flirting. Be chill, don't seem on edge. Dress well, remember personal hygiene. Even if you're fat and ugly, people won't think you're gross if you make an effort in your appearance.
>>
File: 1472795703201.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
1472795703201.gif
993KB, 290x198px
>>34151364
>I guess this just goes to illustrate just how different normal people's lives are from our own.

Yup, normies can't conceive of an existence without a social group of their own. Actual loners are literal sub-human tier to them. To them, we basically have no souls.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.