[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're at somewhere >an alpha comes and slaps your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: zXycT5FL.jpg (55KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
zXycT5FL.jpg
55KB, 640x614px
>you're at somewhere
>an alpha comes and slaps your gf's ass

Serious question here. Obviously you can't fight him or he'll kick your ass, and doing nothing will made you look like a wimp. So how do you handle these situations without embarrass yourself?
>>
>>34150290
>your gf
you proceed from a false assumption, anon-kun
>>
stand up for her even knowing he will kick my ass. heart is more important than power
>>
>>34150290
I'll knock the 5'9 manletcunt out
>>
>>34150290
Are we talking about my ideal gf here?

Because in that case I would let her tell him off herself. She would have enough of a spine not to need me to swoop in and save her from or demonstrate exclusivity.

If she really needed a man to fight other men for her than she probably wouldn't be my type anyway.
>>
>>34150290
Dan's a manlet and a spoiled rich kid. I'd fight that faggot any day
>>
If you didn't start carrying a peace maker after seeing the chimpouts Trump caused you deserve anything that happens to you. Friendly reminder you have 6 days to stock up food and lead
>>
>>34150290
>do a 360 and run the fuck up into him, knock him to the ground and use robot power to smash his brain over the floor

But in reality probably
>pretend i didnt see anything and later be all bitchy and take out my anger on my gf if she was receptive to his moves, playing it off as
>i dont need no hoe who gives attention to other men blablabla
>>
>>34150290
>Blizerian
>Alpha
>Lives off his dad's money
>Shit at poker
/r9k/ strikes again. inb4 banging hookers makes him alpha
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>34150290
>Dan
>Alpha
>>
>>34150290
Honestly the only way to resolve this is fighting, despite the fact we're probably going to lose against a chad it's the only way to really look good in that situation. Just try not to get beat up too hard.
>>
It's better to fight than just lie down and accept defeat. Even if you get beat up, your gf will appreciate what you did for her, but if you do nothing you will look like a bitch.
>>
>>34150290
You do it anyway.
You're already embarrassed, anything else that happens is just gravy short of bumping your head and never waking up.
>>
Glass him to try and knock him out. If I don't have physical strength, I'm gonna have to beat him with items near me.
>>
>>34150290
punch him in the throat as hard and fast as possible out of nowhere
>>
Take a picture of him and call the cops.
>>
File: 1484290525775.jpg (38KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484290525775.jpg
38KB, 338x395px
>>34150387
This.
You need the gall to stand up for yourself, even if you know you can't win.
>>
>>34150617
So... your type is another man?
>>
>>34150290
>Claim harassment
>Get your gf to over-react a bit since women are great at doing that
>Watch him get thrown out by bouncers

Now the tables turned because of one small lie.
>>
>>34150290

Leave and call the police.

He'll commit suicide by cop.
>>
>>34150290
Since I have a gf in this scenario, I assume I also have friends. If we outnumber them, then we fight. If they outnumber us, I tell my girl to go wait in the car - then I tell the guy he's an asshole, tell the host that the guy is sexually assaulting women, and leave.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.