[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm chatting to this girl online and we hit it off and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mxc365sSzy1r0h4dto1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxc365sSzy1r0h4dto1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1707px
So I'm chatting to this girl online and we hit it off and agree to meet for a coffee

Except I hate coffee, and tea, they're horrible and bitter and unpleasant. I drink coke zero all day, my desk is covered in empty coke zero cans right now.

Anyway I meant 'meet for a coffee' like, lets go to a pub, obviously, who actually goes for a coffee, then she starts talking about a place that does really good coffee and I'm like awesome can't wait :)

How screwed am I? can I just order hot chocolate or is she going to realise i'm a fraud? has anyone got any tips on how to practice drinking coffee like an adult for a date??
>>
Go grab a thing of Maxwell House hazelnut instant coffee. I don't really like coffee either, but I drink that shit at work because it tastes okay, plus is quick and easy to make. I usually get about 20 cups out of a $3 container of it.
>>
>>34150276
Get a coffe with milk and sugar. It'll be sweet enough. Grin and bear it for the greater good.
>>
>>34150276
>I drink Coke zero
Almost had me
>>
>>34150276
Just order hot chocolate you pussy.

Also I'm not a fan of the stuff myself but I've learned to accept it (even though it's bitter as shit). Sometimes it's a necessary evil.
>>
Get a coffee, sip it once and then leave the resr. If she asks, say you aren't really into the taste of coffee

Me i always just get hot chocolate
Coffee gives me bad headaches
The whole 'lets get a coffee' is an excuse to meet and chat
At least she's insisting on coffee and not dropping you instantly when you suggested drinks
>>
>>34150396
oh yeah whats your favourite cola then?
>>
>>34150439
I dunno man, I don't drive either, I feel like I can't hit her with too many non-manly things at once it'd be a shock
>>
>>34150276
please OP for the love of god listen, Order a dark roast coffee and drink it black. If she adds things to her coffee that does not give you permission to add to yours. If you dont like coffee than just deal with it once. If later on things develop then simply steer away from coffee and if it comes up again explain that its a bit too acidic for your taste.

on another note; coffee is an acquired taste for some, but its rather enjoyable. I drink about a half pot each morning and its my favorite part of my day. Have a cup and do the crossword anon; she'll dig it
>>
>>34150276
Wtf I think I know her.

Where are you from anon?
>>
>>34150949
wat that's danni meow not the coffee girl
>>
>>34150276
Just drink a coffee. It's not poison you cuck.
>>
>>34151053
oh yeah good plan, then on our wedding the best fucking man gives a joking speeach about how I pretended to like coffee on our first date and she turns to me and says, anon is that true? and I laugh nervously and say yeah then she says what else have I been lieing about
all comes crashing down
not a chance man
>>
>>34151082
I think you're taking this way too far. Just ask the barista for a cappuccino with a shot of a flavor. It won't really taste like coffee as much as it will that flavor.

The point is, if you're going to forego a day out with a girl you like because you don't want to taste coffee, then never complain about girls again friendo.
>>
Cafe au lait

Just ask for that it's pretty sweet for coffee.
>>
>>34150508

You're right to be concerned on that front anon. I'd say just try and deal with one thing at a time. Live with the coffee once, just tell her "yeah I don't really drink much coffee. More of a social drink for me" and quietly sip it while you two talk about whatever.

She doesn't need to know about the driving thing.
>>
>>34150276
order a tall glass of ice cold whole milk. it will make you seem quirky.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.