[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to spot a socioopath: >I'm part of a competitive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 10079.jpg (678KB, 1920x1280px)
10079.jpg
678KB, 1920x1280px
How to spot a socioopath:
>I'm part of a competitive video gaming community
this is literally more telling than liking to kick dogs or watch liveleak videos, these people should be avoided at all cost. Just because they're portrayed as "beta" doesn't mean they'd not skewer your head on a stick if they had the chance.These are not the pure virgins of myth, these are filthy, unwashed animals who will pretend to shoot people while yelling obscenities for hours on end. They are the prototype of a moral-less society, and probably the biggest threat to western civilization besides islam

pic related, an mkultra test facility
>>
>>34149827
This is what happens when you remove bloody hand to hand warfare from the world.

These guys would've gotten big and strong from working farms all day and then gone to war and been celebrated for their valor in combat.

Instead they get coddled by society and their families, forced to sit in classrooms wasting away, and the only outlet for their natural violent and competitive nature is a virtual one. (This is also why top competitive gamers are usually Asian or European, in America such traits are usually identified at a young age and these kids are put into sports programs.)
>>
That room looks like it stinks
>>
>>34149827
>t. buttmad casual
>>
>>34149827
i have 5000 hours @ csgo

should i be scared of myself?
>>
>>34150023
He's not wrong. Although I don't play games past the point of enjoyment, and I don't enjoy winning more than sleeping, spending money, or getting carpel tunnel.

This is why we give soldiers the option to die in combat. No sense killing off those who are smart enough to figure out something better to do.

If you live for anything, you always die for something. It doesn't have to be about your high score.
>>
>>34150080
not spending money or not getting carpel tunnel*

I swear speaking to people whose first language isn't english is turning me into a person who only communicates through memories. Not language.
>>
File: adam-lanza-9.jpg (52KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
adam-lanza-9.jpg
52KB, 630x354px
>>34150035
your probably closer to killing your parents or shooting up a school than you think, all it takes is a little real world stress and muscle memory kicks in and you find yourself in an elementary school surrounded by dead kids yelling "GET RAPED NOOBS"
>>
Pretty based OP, I have to say.

I think we, as a community, need to start seeking solutions and ways of promoting a healthier, happier lifestyle in techno-modern society.
>>
the inanities some anons obsess over never cease to surprise me

some day soon we'll get a thread with someone ranting about cobblestones being the spawn of satan
>>
>>34150371
>Posting the most patently false mass shooting from the last 20 years
>>
>>34150433
People don't respond to sterility and routine well. How does people being healthy pay off in the grand scale of things, rather than be dependent on pills and soybean oil? How to combat the profit than can be gained from genetic runoff?
>>
File: 9070809780978.jpg (57KB, 515x469px) Image search: [Google]
9070809780978.jpg
57KB, 515x469px
>>34150488
We are part of a wealthy society and have the means and ability to create fulfilling and meaningful lives on our own, with our own families.

Don't waste your life trying to be anti-social for the sake of an ideology that will give you nothing. Make the best of the opportunities you have and use them for your own benefit.
>>
File: Stirner.jpg (46KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.jpg
46KB, 600x706px
>>34149827
Someone hasn't git gud
>>
this sounds like something Sam Hyde would say
>>
>>34150371
You have to be retarded to be aggressive toward people who you don't know specifically to be shitty.

Some lives matter, etc
>>
>>34150582
That child pic is the only thing that didn't sell. I hope you're a better salesman once you have a kid you fag.
>>
>>34150983
For anyone who does not understand the "MK Ultra" reference, please consider watching this documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.