[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots deal in manipulation? I want to make somebody depressed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Any robots deal in manipulation? I want to make somebody depressed. What are some tips for implanting ideas of self doubt and worthlessness in another person?
>>
Just generally not taking someone serious and treating like them a child not worthy of a real conversation is crushing. Speaking in a very demeaning way to make it seem like you're lowering yourself to their level and that kinda shit. Assuming you're in a real life setting and not online, imagine being very condescending to person A and then immediately turning to another person B near you to talk about a particular negative trait of A like he's not even in the room. That's the kinda shit that would always get to me before I went hiki.
>>
good luck with that lmao

you are psycho

the thing is - people who are truly happy and love, aren't affected by the words of others. if anything, it only makes you - the worthless doubter - even more pathetic. spread light and happiness instead!
>>
>>34149515
give them a dog that they grow to love and then suddenly after 10 or 15 years it dies.
>>
>>34149715
only works on low confidence people

it's easy to see through and you basically are demonstrating basic bitch manipulations against a self-aware and independent individual
>>
>>34149725

Well nobody is gonna learn their lesson if I go full columbine and meme up the place. But if I make 'em wanna kill themselves, I feel like the lasting impression will mean more.
>>
>>34149795
>only works on low confidence people
Well, yea? OP if your 'target' is a turbo chad you're going to have a difficult time bringing down their confidence without causing some sort of trauma in their life.
>>
>>34149828
Is your name Jacob?

Orrrrrrrriginal
>>
>>34149515
In order to manipulate people you need something that people want. As a robot, you don't have anything that people want.
>>
saying stupid shit around a smartiepants isn't going to make the smartie think stupid shit

if anything they'll just 1) get away from you or 2) take pity and try to show you the light

just because you offer someone bad food or try to sabotage their health by sneaking lots of dressing into their salad, doesn't mean that person is going to start eating salad with dressing or be pulled towards junk. people don't give up their values because someone 'told them to' lmao what??? gee i'm sure the pope must want to do everything he's "subconsciously influenced" to do via confessional booth hm??????XD
>>
File: IMG_2777.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2777.png
21KB, 200x194px
>>34149515
Send them to r9k
>>
>>34149725
shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit
>>
>>34149515
try to slight them in some way, you have to make them believe that you are their enemy, and then they will be cast into hell, you have to really get under their skin though
>>
Wait a minute. How are you people bad at this? All you have to do is tell the truth.
>>
>>34149515
Robots get manipulated (often very easily), they don't manipulate others.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.