[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for fembots: Would you date Chad for one week, fulfilling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Question for fembots:

Would you date Chad for one week, fulfilling /anything/ you want him to do.

OR

Would you rate another robot for a lifetime, knowing he's smarter than Chad by double digits in IQ and won't leave you.

?
>>
critical question: is the robot a "smart but lazy" kinda guy?

what good is a big brain boy if he doesn't bring in those big bucks?
>>
>>34149009
>date gorgeous chad for a week and have a great time

or

>be stuck with smartass autistic robot your whole life
>>
>>34149031

For my example, he would fulfill the "smart yet lazy" stereotype if he frequents /r9k/.

Let's say for this hypothetical scenario that they both worth the same job, making the same amount of money. But they spend their free time doing completely different activities/hobbies.

Chad would visit the gym and be a sports enthusiast. R0b would play video games and watch anime.

I don't necessarily fulfill either roles, I mostly lurk in /pol/ but I'd like to make an observation and see what fembots honestly prefer.
>>
>>34149084
>chad gives you an STD and later makes fun of you on his twitter
>robot goes on to cure cancer and become a multi millionaire
>>
File: 1432318183291.jpg (92KB, 340x343px) Image search: [Google]
1432318183291.jpg
92KB, 340x343px
>>34149275
>>robot goes on to cure cancer and become a multi millionaire
In your dreams faggot,
>>
You guys are still falling for the robots are intelligent meme?
>>
>>34149427
everyone on /pol/ has a 140+ iq anon
>>
>>34149275
>implying there's no a cure for cancer already but the Elite decided to keep it secret so they can keep making trillions of dollars of

Really makes you think
>>
You're fooling yourself if you think you're smarter than someone who is more successful than you in every way.
>>
>>34149009

Jeff, plz go
>>
>>34149084

When you phrase it like that, the choice isn't so clear...
>>
>>34149009
C-can I just have a couple cats...?
P-please...?
>>
>>34149494
dumbest fucking conspiracy ever
>>
Depends on if he's the kind of robot who hates women.
>>
>>34149571

In my case, I only hate SJW feminists but if the girl is similarly redpilled to me I would be perfectly content.

How do r0b0ts generally feel about women?
>>
>>34149009
Chad for a week
Drain his bank account
>>
File: 1471473480684.jpg (58KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1471473480684.jpg
58KB, 625x625px
>>34149009
Does the robot have good hygiene bc that is essential
>>
>>34149540
Why is this dumb? Plz explain. ELI5 XD
>>
i don't want chad in the first place, i'll take a smart loyal robot over a hulking idiot any day
>>
>>34149009
Chad. I wouldn't touch a robot with a fucking stick, you guys are garbage inside and outside. I'd totally pick a loyal normal guy over Chad, though.
>>
File: 1470097643479.jpg (20KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1470097643479.jpg
20KB, 324x324px
>>34150697
someone kill me already goddammit
>>
>>34149084
>be stuck with smartass autistic robot your whole life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWPKKH6OCaE
>>
>>34149009
Neither because I'd never curse someone to have to be burdened with a 96 pound bag of complexes and reclusive, lethargic selfishness.

Fuck these "draw around the sign" captchas.
>>
What's stopping me from picking the robot but having some Chad on the side? He's going to stick with me forever, so it's the safer option.
>>
>>34149009
Neither, desu. My hand, I suppose. I know just how to tickle my lady parts like no fella probably ever could.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.