[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a hotel room with a girl who seemingly likes me but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I'm in a hotel room with a girl who seemingly likes me but I'm too nervous to make the first move. We're cuddling and watching stuff on her ipad. Help
>>
File: me_gusta_mucho_by_megusd416uqk.png (129KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
me_gusta_mucho_by_megusd416uqk.png
129KB, 600x618px
>>34148724
Tell her you are gay
then laugh and say just kidding
then say I used to be
then say with your dad
you were gay with your dad
then ask is she would join in
if she says yes come on in the bedroom son
>>
File: nochance.jpg (98KB, 602x449px) Image search: [Google]
nochance.jpg
98KB, 602x449px
>>34148724
>We're cuddling

you already lost the game
>>
>>34148724
if you can't make a move on a girl you know like you, you're a faggot.
>>
grab her in the pussy you stupid fuck
>>
my go to move to break the ice is
>hey have you ever sat on a guys face
or
>hey have your ever had your ass ate out

girls usually have not done these things or done them much, but would like to try.
plus it's really fun too
>>
>>34148724
Take your dick out NOW
>>
>>34148724
lick boipucci
originalo commoat
>>
Tell her this
>"spell me"
>she says "m-e"
>"you forgot the d"
>"there's no d in me"
>not yet :3
Works every time
>>
>>34148724
Wait until the roofies kick in.
>>
File: DELET THIS.png (398KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.png
398KB, 1018x728px
>>34149105
................................ok man no
>>
>>34148724
>going to a hotel room with a girl
i guess everyone gets nervous their first time with a hooker
>>
>>34148724
you could kill her??
>>
>>34148724
What would you do if i kissed you? She'll probably say i..i dunno
kiss her

you're welcome, faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.