[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't women admit that the problem with 'nice guys'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 19

File: niceguy.png (63KB, 1128x797px) Image search: [Google]
niceguy.png
63KB, 1128x797px
Why can't women admit that the problem with 'nice guys' is that they're simply not attractive enough?

Their hatred is nothing but rationalization for finding them ugly.
>>
Why do you you think women are obligated to date people they find unattractive?
>>
>>34148619
why do you think it's acceptable for women to lead men on that they don't find attractive, for years and years, and lie about the real reasons they don't find them attractive?

>IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY YOU ENTITLED BIGOT (not like chad's 6'2 and has a huge chin or anything...)
>>
what are you talking about? they love nice guys. nice guys give them free shit and easy attention. every girl has at least one nice guy orbiting them. women just don't want them for anything other than attention and free stuff, because, ya know, this is what "friends" do with each other

and that's how they rationalize it
>>
>>34148640
Why are you obsessing over the same person for years?
>>
>>34148661
implying I did? I'm not that dumb, but most betacucks are

you never answered the question though.
>>
>>34148770
Why are women responsible for a man obsessing over them?
>>
>>34148619
>>34148661
>>34148792

Why are you here? Did Chad not text you back yet? Not OP but you can always go post about how "nice guys" are bad on tumblr or reddit or another cesspool site.
>>
>>34148792
because they lead them on and lie- instead of saying 'you're not physically attractive enough' they use sophistry and tell the uglycucks that it's their personality and that they're actually terrible people for being 'entitled'

just a little

>chad's 6'2 with an 8/10 face and a big dick, and you aren't

would suffice.
>>
>>34148792
yep, leading guys on is completely acceptable. it's so acceptable that it's encouraged.
>>
Jay is an ugly manlet
>>
>>34148604
i think that's something for boys to do
they think girls don't like them because "w-well i must be too nice! time to be an asshole.."
no you're just not likeable. it has nothing to do with being nice, polite, generous, kind, amicable, whatever the fuck you need to understand

it's like some sperg saying "I HATE THE YOU YOU'RE PRETENDING TO BE" or some whack shit like that that was in another thread lmao. literally some autist thinks they can see when someone else is pretending to be something they're not. sure, maybe you can see it, but it could also be that they've just changed or they don't like you anymore / dont fuck with you at all from here on out and you're using that to cope with how the present is?

people will dream of the wildest shit to rationalize their delusional selves. it's sad.

human interaction is a meme. you can never know what's going on in someone else's mind unless you ask. even then, who knows

words are never enough.
>>
>>34149057
Ill have what this guy is having
you must be high as balls
>>
a lot of human behavior is irrational
>>
>>34148849
I encourage you to kys. It's acceptable
>>
>>34149057
the trick is to take people's words at face value and to leave the mind games at the door
>>
>>34148619
They aren't obligated what so ever, OP never said that. It's the fact they act like the reason is to do with personality when it clearly isn't.
>>
>>34149092
im not sober hehXDDDDDD lmao howd u know heh :D
>>
>>34149057
>LE UR JUST NO LIKEABLE
Kek.
>>
>>34150165
>The joys of those blessed by Nature become far less pleasant if they have to acknowledge that there are those who have been cursed.

Fucking this.
I'm sick of hearing this "just world" bullshit.
>>
>>34148619
>Why do you you think women are obligated to date people they find unattractive?

Well, of course they aren't. And the same goes for men as well. No one is expected to find ugliness beautiful, after all.

For all of his flaws, Jesus never shied away from hard sayings. When his disciples were horrified that there could be people starving when there was a God who was supposedly good, Jesus conceded that there will always be people impoverished, there will always be those who go without. That's simply the way the world worked and the fact that some benefited by virtue of it while others suffered changed nothing.

Part of coming to terms with reality is acknowledging that there will always be the beautiful as well as the repulsive who serve as their shadows. The problem is that it is only those who suffer because of this who are expected to accept that particularly hard truth. The joys of those blessed by Nature become far less pleasant if they have to acknowledge that there are those who have been cursed.

So those who are arbitrarily blessed work whatever alchemy they can to transmute the blind cruelty of Mother Nature into the rational justice of Father God. The pain of the ugly is somehow deserved; God has seen their souls and has imprisoned them in flesh just as horrible as their spirits. Through the magic of rationalization, natural evil becomes moral wickedness, and those who are beautiful no longer have to sacrifice a single smile for the sake of the revolting who will never experience anything save tears.

It's an unpleasant truth, but as long as there is a Heaven above there will inevitably be a Hell below. The only way the songs of angels could possibly exist, celebrating the infinite goodness of God when there are devils howling below is if said demons deserve the flames they're burning in.

Work that trick, and even the cries of the damned sound beautiful. Granted, of course, that you aren't among those screaming.
>>
You people have the emotional intelligence of a toddler and I get immense please from seeing the frustration that kills you on the inside.

Why the fuck WOULD a woman be upfront with you? Let alone be attracted to your walking mass of complexes. You're all a waste of existence to humanity, but you're decided to blame women for all your shortcomings. You can sit in this shithole circlrjerking over the cause of your failures. You're literally /pol/ except with women instead of Jews.
>>
>>34148604

Yeah basically nailed it with that pic. Women are dishonest and the entire pua and self help industry for men is based on the lie that the problem is our beta personalities and not just our beta looks.

Women love to lie. It's one of their favorite things to do. They don't care about the morality of truth. Only the morality of trying not to piss people off or appear to be bitches. So they just lie with ridiculous nonsense because the truth is too ugly.
>>
>>34150529

Just be tall. Just be white. Just be good looking. And then you can have any personality you like and women will justify how it's great.

Don't tell me you haven't figured this out yet. Some of the chads I know that fucked the most girls were also the most openly misogynistic.

Women don't care about personality. They will judge your personality based on your looks.
>>
>>34148604
People hate guys who are pushovers in general, even if they have patrician musical taste.

Men have to assert themselves. Being tall and muscular makes that easier, but it is not a birthright. The problem with 'nice guys' is that they're followers and not leaders.
>>
>>34150529
You talk about emotional intelligence but it seems like you have none. You're taking things too personally, calm down.
>>
>>34150462
Ditch the trip ya homo even though this was good content
>>
cause im just a teenage dirtbag baby
listen to iron maiden baby
>>
why should women date weak losers?
>>
File: mahboi.jpg (49KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
mahboi.jpg
49KB, 463x325px
>>34148604

If women admit that, all men (Both betas and alphas) will see women for the opportunistic sluts they are inside. This will lead to redpill behavior spreading wildly through society, destroy the female meme of marriage, commitment, and white knighting forever.

Basically, women have an invested interest in maintaining a giant lie.
>>
>>34150691

No one states they should date weak losers.

They should stop lying to people about why.
>>
>>34148604
>looks and height are everything
Lol, no.

t. 7.5/10, 6'5" White guy
>>
>>34150631
This. Timid men are literally the bottom rung of society. The rest of humanity would cull them if they had the chance.
>>
>>34150720
maybe, but I just mean it's a central theme on r9k
>>
>>34150710

This is the first conspiracy theory I actually buy into.

I think tinder has already broken the lie down though for the next generation. Doesn't every high school kid now know this? When I was a kid the lie was strong and everywhere.
>>
>>34148619
and yet women think men are "obligated" to date old women at the "Wall" stage of their lives or fat chicks

why should we have to date them if we find them unattractive?

checkmate
>>
>>34150721

What does t. mean? I left this place for a year and now everyone signs their posts t.
>>
>>34150756
>women think men are "obligated" to date old women at the "Wall" stage of their lives or fat chicks

Protip. They dont. This is another lie. 34 making great money and can't get any replies or interest in online dating.

They never want physical betas unless you are famous or paying.
>>
>>34150781
It's a Finnish farewell, roughly translates to "signed".
>>
File: HA.gif (242KB, 475x300px) Image search: [Google]
HA.gif
242KB, 475x300px
>>34149057
You just basically revealed to this entire thread that you have autism, and not the meme kind.
>>
File: smugpepe2.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe2.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>34150754

The funny thing is, women NEED to maintain the lie, but men WANT to maintain the lie. The female sex is parasitic in lifestyle. The female mind has developed in a way to positively reinforce and argue away its disloyal and opportunistic nature. Women rarely feel guilty, as a result.

Men, on the other hand, are not equipped to handle just how disturbing female nature is on an evolutionary level. Men desperately want women to be something they are not. This leads to a huge amount of denial and mental pain as men come to grips with the war between the sexes.
>>
>>34148604
You forgot to tip your fedora while scratching your neckbeard, anon

Sure looks are something, but being confident and socially intelligent matters way more
>>
>>34148604
beta vs alpha is a state of mind. If you are confident and 'ugly' you are alpha to most women and will still be able to pick up 8/10 girls. tru story I've had several top notch girls and i'm not even fit and tall.
>>
>>34150462

Another profound post full of insight into the reality of our situation.
>>
>>34150872
>Men desperately want women to be something they are not.

Yeah but am I not correct that this has basically ended for the next generation? Every beta can now make a tinder account and find out they get zero matches while their y'all handsome friends get hundreds. No one can lie that away. It becomes very obvious what the truth is. I'm sure kid's today are figuring it all out without any real effort.
>>
>>34150947
>y'all

Tall
>>
>>34150947

More and more men are taking it to heart, which is good. I hope men can finally defeat the roastie menace and create perfect waifu bots.
>>
>>34150938

Bullshit. When I was confident before I realized I was a short ugly ethnic it never got me anywhere except with low quality girls. Girls can't sense your confidence from a tinder picture or POF message. And they won't talk to you in a bar of you're short and ugly no matter what you say.
>>
>>34151061
Well you can't fake confidence, are you a virgin by chance? I used to feel that way before I started getting better at talking to women. Sure at first they will judge you on looks but it doesn't take me long to put on the charm and making them wet. Don't use tinder, real life interactions are the best for practice.
>>
>>34148604
>Why can't women admit that the problem with 'nice guys' is that they're simply not attractive enough?

Hypothetical: a woman confesses that she has a crush on you. Her personality and lifestyle is everything you've ever wanted in a woman, but she's so physically disgusting that she makes your dick feel like it's trying to retract into your body.

Would you tell her that she was too ugly or try to find nicer way to reject her?
>>
>>34151138

Where do you talk to women? I used to do cold approach in bars and clubs. I'd get maybe a 10% rate of girls who would actually converse with me to any significant extent. The rest would harshly blow me off. I'm very loud and extroverted. I don't have a beta personality at all. I'm rejected due to my looks.
>>
>>34151181
Any chance I get, even waiting in line at the grocery store I talk to women. Maybe you are too extroverted and come across as demanding or forceful or something. That would frighten most girls. I've even had success at church those girls are surprisingly responsive if they think you're a good god fearing man.
>>
>>34148604

Why can't "nice guys" realize that being nice is a prerequisite for being a functioning member of society and 'Chad' has more to bring to the table than just being nice?
>>
>>34149057

WHAT the FUCK am I reading?

o r i g i n e ro
>>
>>34151259

Are you white? What height? What facial rating?

Doesn't matter how forceful or not I am. It's all looks. My white/handsome/tall friends get completely different responses from the same approaches.

It's not complicated.
>>
>>34151302

Most chads are not nice at all. All the ones I've known have been horrible people because women don't care how they behave and just want them for their looks so they can get away with it.

Women don't care and that's the point.
>>
>>34151163
The problem with personality and lifestyle is that it's not a permanent thing and those things can be faked. I guess i'd give her a chance, most women are actually ugly as hell anyway, it's why they HAVE to wear make up.
>>
>>34151163
she would have to be a literal mutant for that to be the case. like 300 pound. cause if i met a woman who liked the things i did and i really liked i would for the most part allow pretty much any physical problems and even if they were horribly deformed i would probably still go for it .the point op is trying to make is that perfectly normal guys get turned down because they aren't chad and that all women really care about is chad
>>
>>34151425

Agreed. Women will reject you for being 5'7". They will reject you for being the wrong race. They will reject you if your jaw isn't perfect or your face isn't symmetric.

I'd never reject a girl who was otherwise great on such similar parameters.
>>
>>34151302
i agree it is very easy to be nice. lots of people are nice to be a truly good person is difficult.op is saying women don't care who you are so long as you are big and attractive.
>>
>>34148604
See the problem is this; Women want to believe they can 'lock down' chad for themselves and only themselves.

This can only happen if other women can get with not-so-attractive guys.

This requires a belief that every woman has different tastes for different guys, so even the 5'6 nice guys have 'women' out there for them.

soo... they refuse to admit they won't date you because you're not attractive in general. Instead you're not attractive to them. They need to keep this belief alive, to make sure that some girl will like you.. So that she is then free to lock down chad without competition.

The other problem is this: Women rate men as status symbols quite a lot. They want a guy that conveys their status to their friends/onlookers. IF you previously 5'6, end up with a girl that is clearly more attractive than them... something in their mind breaks.

How can he be LESS attractive to me, but have a more attractive girlfriend? This must mean that I'm less attractive than him! THis cannot be, i must destroy their relationship to restore my ego. And thus she will begin to show interest in you for the sole purpose of destroying your relationship or elevating her ego.

In short, women are mechanical creatures like chairs, or ceiling fans. They follow a pretty predictable set of rules. If you want women, disregard women get wealth. It's better in every single way.
>>
>>34151342
I'm mixed, olive skin color. 5' 7", probs a 5/10 for face, body is slight chubby not overweight tho. I think it might the women you approach too, you have to learn to read body language. Also I assume you live somewhere where there are mostly white people, they tend to stick together. I live in the southwest and there are a shit ton of white girls that like brown guys down here.
>>
>>34148604
Hurrrrr look at me I feel sorry for myself 95% of the time, have no self esteem whatsoever and all women who don't like me are too busy boning Chad to notice how much of a great guy I am!!!!...No woman wants to be with a guy like that. You're just as bad as Chad imo
>>
>>34151630
you're right, women don't want to be with me

but that's because I'm short and ugly, not my personality
>>
>>34151138
I wish I had more time to do this sort of thing. He's right tho, online dating is cancer and will make you feel worthless
>>
>>34151672
Don't be so down on yourself and be semi-confident and I guarantee you that you'll be at least 1.5 points more attractive to women
>>
>>34151672

It's both dude. You're ugly and you're a whiney fuck.

Have you considered pets?
>>
>>34151672
Of course, but they won't say that because they don't want to hurt your feelings.

You wouldn't tell a retard the reason you don't want him to do your homework is because he's stupid as fuck.

Likewise, most women wont tell guys like me and you that we are ugly fucks, they'll say we don't have a good personality
>>
>>34151862

I honestly don't see how that's less insulting. I already know they're rejecting me for my height/face/race. It wouldn't sting any more for them to say it.
>>
>>34151915
>It wouldn't sting any more for them to say it

It would.
>>
>>34151915
Oh well, can't be helped!

Move on.
>>
>>34151915
It helps them man. If they don't admit to themsleves that your outright ugly, they can make themselves feel better about rejecting you, and also keep hope alive in their mind that some other less pretty girl will get with you. This is important because it means there will be less competition for Chad which she wants solely to herself.
>>
File: C7QDDsP[2].png (745KB, 1023x983px) Image search: [Google]
C7QDDsP[2].png
745KB, 1023x983px
>>34152060
exactly, it allows them to front as being virtuous, implying that you were rejected for some perceived personality deficit rather than simply being unattractive

this way the normie gets to look non-superficial (when they are) and gets to condescend you as well

it's a double win for them- what do they have to win by being candid?
>>
>>34150947
>Yeah but am I not correct that this has basically ended for the next generation? Every beta can now make a tinder account and find out they get zero matches while their y'all handsome friends get hundreds. No one can lie that away. It becomes very obvious what the truth is. I'm sure kid's today are figuring it all out without any real effort.

Just because the betas eyes are opened to hypergamy doesn't mean he stops wanting to reproduce and have sex.
>>
>>34151915
>It wouldn't sting any more for them to say it.
But it might make them feel a hint of guilt!

That's why women don't say anything.
>>
File: 1481447479785.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481447479785.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>34151844
I don't like animals, they get hair all over and I don't really enjoy their companionship

I need sexual validation from another human being - not a dog slobbering and pissing on my floor
>>
File: grant.jpg (113KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
grant.jpg
113KB, 500x667px
>>34148604
I am honesty confused by this thread.

All of you guys are using women's preferences against them in a way that makes them look like the antagonist.

Everything that you guys state are things that
1. Not all women do
2. Men are also guilty for

You are saying all the women go after "Chad" and that that is ultimately a bad thing. Do you guys remember that 1 Stacy in high school that all the boys had a crush on? That is our Chad. Men literally do the same thing.

I think it is fine for you to hate people that do this, but you seem to be blind to the men that do it and generalize women and say they all do it.

Maybe you should say "I hate shallow people" rather than "I hate women"
>>
>>34152877
I never orbited hot girls I had no chance with. I'd just like to have a decent sex life but women want nothing to do with me when chad exists. Even the average ones.

The reality is everyone is shallow. Look up the halo effect.
>>
>>34148604
Why can't "nice guys" admit that it's possible to be unattractive AND a whiny, manipulative fucksock who brings nothing of value or interest to any potential relationship?
>>
>>34152060

Yeah agreed. It's really all about them and making them feel better. It has nothing to do with me since I don't care what the reason is I just would prefer honest truth.
>>
>>34152877

I have had crushes on hundreds of girls in my life of varying heights races and faces.

If you were to put together women's top 10 crushes you'd find they'd all pretty much look the same.

This is why guys that look like that get hundreds to thousands of matches on tinder and regular guys get zero.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 292x173px
Look, anyone who thinks you have to make a truck heavier to make it stronger has been working those pussy shit jobs for too long. this is the all-new 2017 Ford Raptor. Ford cut its weight with a high tensile-strength military-grade aluminum alloy body and reinvested a big chunk of it to beef up the high strength steel frame, forging the one of the most capable heavy-duty pickups in America. Time to donkey punch work right in the back of the head. This is next level tech. This is the 2017 Ford Raptor.
>>
>>34154658
>you'd find they'd all pretty much look the same
I guess you've never looked around on tumblr, huh?
>>
Popular culture promotes the idea that women care about personality and men care about appearance. Women are unwilling to admit that they care so much about appearance, just like men are unwilling to admit that they care so much about personality.

Blame who ever runs the movie/tv/ad studios that promote these ideas. We're all just stupid sheep who do what they say.
>>
Look, anyone who thinks you have to make a truck heavier to make it stronger has been working those pussy shit jobs for too long. this is the all-new 2017 Ford Raptor. Ford cut its weight with a high tensile-strength military-grade aluminum alloy body and reinvested a big chunk of it to beef up the high strength steel frame, forging the one of the most capable heavy-duty pickups in Uzbeckistan. Time to donkey punch work right in the back of the head. This is next level tech. This is the 2017 Ford Raptor.
>>
File: this is now a spiderthread.jpg (9KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
this is now a spiderthread.jpg
9KB, 269x187px
>>34154966
sometimes i go to sleep at night and wonder if im the only nigger in the world whom has sex whilst wearing a condom
>>
This is the greatest my lord, woman so bad men so good. Y we put up with this? I say we destroy all women and bone all men
>>
File: spider-man-meme-squirter.jpg (39KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-meme-squirter.jpg
39KB, 500x408px
You ever see a woman with a brain? I sure haven't, I tell you waht
>>
File: faggot detector.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
faggot detector.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
If white is right and white is good? keep those niggers back in the hood
>>
File: skyfreak.jpg (30KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
skyfreak.jpg
30KB, 544x400px
Why don't we all just become gay beta cucks?
>>
File: 60s-spiderman-came.jpg (38KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
60s-spiderman-came.jpg
38KB, 500x381px
I jsut cant undertand why woman hate me. Sure I'm a bit overweight, but all I talk about is magic the gathering. What's not to like about that?
>>
>>34148619
We don't? Who said this? Why is your only form of argumentation to put words into someone else's mouth and then deconstruct things that person never said, doesn't believe, and most likely agrees with you on?
>>
>>34154802
Relevance where art thou
>>
>>34155106
I'm not overweight, just ugly.

Just world fallacy using normie.
>>
File: CCeat5QWYAAyI1m.jpg_large.jpg (54KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
CCeat5QWYAAyI1m.jpg_large.jpg
54KB, 640x592px
>>34148619
When did he say he thought that?
Just better to be upfront with unattractive men so they can start spending money on facial reconstruction instead of PUA camps.
>>
I'm overweight, average height, unattractive and receive below average pay. Never had axprobkem pulling or bedding women ever. That's not to say I've scored every one I wanted to or that nobody ever knocked me back. But Jeez. Just admit that the problem is you already. Some of you are obviously mentally unstable, which is off-putting to most women. The rest if you are just fucking obnoxious.

Either find someone untroubled by your mental/personality disorders (likely to be someone equally broken), learn to be a better person or accept that the only long term relationship you're ever going have us with Pamela Hand.
>>
>>34148604
>Why can't women admit that the problem with 'nice guys' is that they're simply not attractive enough?
Because to be a female is to be a contradiction. It is equivalent to having your cake and eating it, too.

I fully respect the female sexual choice of seeking out wealthy males, physically fit males, dominant males. This means that the men of tomorrow will be strong, this means that our society will prosper.

However, notice how I said the men of tomorrow. If the female uses the wealth of the man on herself, as opposed to the family, then there is no point: it's just hedonism for hedonism's sake, not for something greater than yourself (i.e., a child). Good looks (or, in this case, attractive and genetically superior traits like height, disease-free, healthy, etc.) wasted on selfish desires, not on continuing their legacy.

Modern women are not even women, they are just devoid husks of females. Not caring mothers or respectable matriarchs, they are empty cumdupsters. They want to be sentimental and empathetic... until they aren't, like with nice guys. A nice guy is a guy who wants a respectable woman who is truthful. If a woman is upfront with me about the traits she finds attractive, I will at least be happy that she was honest with me instead of keeping me around as some orbiter just to toy with me. But attention is like heroin for a woman. She chases the Chad dominant male with no intentions of fulfilling the goal/purpose of her sexual organs and sexual attraction. It's just an endless charade, they are fooling themselves and we're stuck to watch as it unfolds.

Feminists, or these husks, always whine about toxic masculinity or whatever, but they are programmed to chase Chad males. They can fool themselves, but not their loins.
>>
>>34158242
>Modern women are not even women, they are just devoid husks of females. Not caring mothers or respectable matriarchs, they are empty cumdupsters.

Wrong. They are all of the above.
They simply do not want to be any of them with you.
>>
>>34158242
>
I fully respect the female sexual choice of seeking out wealthy males, physically fit males, dominant males. This means that the men of tomorrow will be strong, this means that our society will prosper.

They don't.

They fuck those guys in their youth and then marry a small dick cucked beta and have his kids.
>>
>>34158306
Is that why there is a massive rise in out-of-wedlock births? Says nothing about modern hook-up culture and its pitfalls: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarried-childbearing.htm
Is that why feminism has launched a war against marriage (as a patriarchal institution)?
Marriage rates are decreasing: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/marriage_divorce_tables.htm

>>34158325
>They fuck those guys in their youth and then marry a small dick cucked beta and have his kids.
So used goods.

>>34156559
The Just World fallacy isn't always 'correct'. It is, in essence, a way of absolving agency from us. Daddy's little princess syndrome, basically.

A big example: a female who was raped did not deserve it.
Of course, the criminal is tried for his crime and punished because we assume agency onto him for his crimes, not because he is the victim of some unfortunate circumstance outside of his power. He made the decision to do the action he is being punished for.
Likewise, we extend this agency to the rape victim. She made many decisions which acted out her future as she decided. She chose to walk in a bad neighbourhood rife with criminals. She chose to put herself into a dangerous situation. I don't walk down a dark alleyway and cite the Just World fallacy and blame some external factors for getting mugged, I blame myself for making poor decisions.
Your example makes sense, too. Females dislike obesity because it is unhealthy and unattractive in their mate. It signifies low time preferences and lack of self-control. They dissociate from these traits. It is common sense, for the family unit.
It is, like I said, doing away with the consequences of your actions. It isn't a real fallacy, it might be conveniently useful when the individual truly has no agency (entirely external factors), but otherwise, no.
>>
>>34158508
>Is that why there is a massive rise in out-of-wedlock births?

No. That'll be surprised to more people realising the farcical nature if marriage.
>>
>>34158508
Adding onto the just world "fallacy".
If it means to say that good things always happen to good people/vice versa, then obviously it is a fallacy. There is a chaotic element to the future. Of course a good person can have bad things happen to them, that is by mere virtue of the future being chaotic.

Let's say I'm walking down the street. I'm a great guy, I donated all my wealth or whatever, then I get hit by a car. Even in this case, there are still factors that I could control. I could look both ways, I could take my time and think twice, etc. A good case to use this fallacy is when somebody says "well, he deserved to get run over because bad event occurred=he was a bad guy" IF the car crashed into my home when I was sleeping. Then, there aren't a whole lot of things I can control when I am asleep.

>>34158530
>No. That'll be surprised to more people realising the farcical nature if marriage.
In what way is it a farce? It is necessary for order in a society. Do you suggest polygamy? Or just absolute abstinence? Or should we just cut off our dicks? What can replace heterosexual monogamy?
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
ITT: men who are too afraid to look a cashier in the eye talk about what women think
>>
>>34158571
>In what way is it a farce? It is necessary for order in a society. Do you suggest polygamy? Or just absolute abstinence? Or should we just cut off our dicks? What can replace heterosexual monogamy?

Thank fuck women won't let you dribble over them autismo.
>>
>>34158618

Apart from describing them as "men", spot on.
>>
>>34158634
>Thank fuck women won't let you dribble over them autismo.
What a well thought out response. Now answer why you believe marriage is a farce? Not its current state, that we can both agree on. I mean in principle, the romantic union between man and woman for the purpose of raising/providing for their child.
>>
>>34158653

Jesus but you're a boring cunt.
>>
>>34158670
>Jesus but you're a boring cunt.
Yes. I agree. But I realize that marriage is important, which is why I think that the subverting agents attacking it as a "patriarchal creation" need to be lynched.
>>
>>34158706

Go for it, Reginald.
Your inevitable beating to death will be a relief to us both.
>>
>>34148619
you lost, friend?
>>
>>34151462
>How can he be LESS attractive to me, but have a more attractive girlfriend?

Don't know about that one. I think its more like, oh that girl likes him and has pre -screened him so he must be valuable. Also they love the triangle bullshit.

I do many cold apporaches, most of them, maybe 6-7 out of 10 will result in some random girl hovering over and eavesdropping on what's happening. The girl will of course never have come near me while I'm alone. It annoys me actually. Just thinking about it pisses me off.
>>
>>34158730
>Your inevitable beating to death will be a relief to us both.
Using the Just World fallacy, it isn't actually my fault for getting beat up. Just because I assaulted somebody doesn't mean that it was actually my fault, there are many other factors that influenced that decision. Not all bad guys are actually bad.
>>
>>34158793
Same concept behind poor people being poor. You see, they literally had no control over the whereabouts of their future, so it was not their fault!
It is fallacious to claim otherwise, btw :^)
>>
>>34148604
>Iron Maiden

Top kek
>>
File: 1482733537757.png (98KB, 500x526px)
1482733537757.png
98KB, 500x526px
Times like this make me glad I don't live in murrica
>>
>>34158793

You'll eventually get curved because you're a cunt. I'd enjoy being a part of that, but we can't always get what we want. As you are patently aware.
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (122KB, 848x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
122KB, 848x712px
>>34159213
America is trully fucked
>>
>>34159263
>America is trully fucked

No... Sub-par makes in America are fucked.
Or rather they're not.
>>
File: IMG_1691.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>34159281
>80% of males are considered subpar
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.