[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching a mystery with mummy and dad >it involves a 15

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 657x527px
>watching a mystery with mummy and dad
>it involves a 15 yr old girl kidnapped and raped and killed
>police go to first suspects house and question him and his mom
>mom pleads with police says gary wouldnt do this he was a good boy!
>mom turns and looks at me and says is this what I will have to say when the police show up at my door?
>dad laughs

Should i just kill myself? Does my mom think im a child rapist and or murderer? Why would they laugh? Is it a normie joke? I dont understand.
I'm almost 30 and my mom has been complaining about not having grandchildren.
>>
could go either way IMO
I could see her saying it with multiple intentions

has she ever said anything like this before?

also, how robotic do you think you are?
>>
Please help me. Its probably too late to say anything back. Its taking everything to not burst into tears. Im just staring at my phone. Trying to work up the strength to get up and leave.
>>
>>34148030
she's not assuming that you're a rapist/murderer, she's just saying that if you ever did get accused, she would be shocked and tell them that you would never do that
>>
Watch Lovely Bones, OP, see your parents reaction then
>>
>>34148000
Not really something so hurtful. She doesnt make jokes usually but when she does they are pretty mean. Like someone autistic and goes too far. I think I got my autism from her for sure.
Im pretty robotic. KV and almost wizard. The suspect reminded me a lot of myself and probably reminded her too and she got scared I guess of me doing the same thing.
Like I said shes been making offhand comments of not expecting grandchildren and my dad making comments of me having a gf or a bf if thats what I like.
>>
>>34148108
if they really did say it with hurtful intentions, then that's shitty parenting. just ask her about it, tell her it hurt you
>>
>>34147916
>>mom turns and looks at me and says is this what I will have to say when the police show up at my door?

It means she wants to fuck OP
>>
>>34148089
I don't know but from reading what he wrote it doesn't seem like that at all. It sounds like she is expecting the police will barge in at some point and accuse OP and she will have to beg and plead.
>>
>>34147916
Ha

You got nothin goin on
>>
>>34147916
You possibly looked uncomfortable and she tried to lighten the mood in that tactless old fashioned way that older parents can do. It was probably just a joke about your age and situation in general. Do they often say or so stuff like this?
>>
>>34148178
she's already going to be hugely disappointed in you, don't make her think you're a faggot too OP
>>
Robots post more stories like this of when your mummys are unruly and judge your neet lifestyle.

How do you get your mummys bavk in line like the tendies memes where they fear you and you control them? Threaten to kill yourself? Slowy mentally abuse them back about how they ruined your life because of X??
>>
File: 1482199827686.jpg (28KB, 403x419px) Image search: [Google]
1482199827686.jpg
28KB, 403x419px
>tfw mum straight up asks me if I'm becoming a terrorist out of nowhere
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.