[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we share a short green text story about something pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5971.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5971.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
ITT: we share a short green text story about something pathetic that's happened to you

>several years ago friend gives me condom thinking I'll have sex with qt neighbor
>never did, still virgin
>Condom has been expired for 2 years now
>>
>used to talk to this nerdy girl
>asks me to go to movie and say yes
>only watch movie, barely talk after
>realized she liked me and this was a date years after
>tfw this was the only girl ever to show interest in me
>>
>>34147885
>only girl to ever show interest in me

I know that feel anon.
>>
>>34147995
she was perfect for me. nerdy, cute, and same sarcastic humor. but after that fuckup we haven't seen eachother since then. she went to same school but i went NEET shortly after that because of anxiety/depression. feel like she was the one.
>>
>hang out with a slut (ugly Norther)
>asked if I have been kissed
>say no
>leans into kiss me
>backs away in disgust
>"wat I wuz gunna kiss her"
that was over 5 years ago, the only girl who kissed me was a another slut on prom night on the cheek, am a kissless virgin robots, or does cheek count. Didn't want it though didn't like her.
>>
File: 215.jpg (12KB, 482x477px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
12KB, 482x477px
>>34147750
>like 12
>get on a train
>bunch of older stacies get on
>start yelling shit at me
>tell them to leave me alone
>steal my bag and tip my stuff all over the floor
>start crying and leg it off the train at the next stop

I'm a dude btw
>>
same

>had sex with a girl without condom
>we had to move to another house
>moving mom was going threw stuff found a package of condoms just it was open package they expired a few days after she found them
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.