[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all femanons on here cocky self-aware bitches? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1477270163370.jpg (83KB, 540x540px)
1477270163370.jpg
83KB, 540x540px
Why are all femanons on here cocky self-aware bitches? It's kind of annoying to be honest
>>
when i go to the zoo it makes me feel mighty to see the caged animals
>>
because they're guys bucket-crabbing
>>
>>34147541
Ha, I get it. Roll
>>
>>34147562
I remember when I believed this too

Then I found out that a large chunk of it is n.yanners and her army of tumblr feminists
>>
>>34147502
>cocky self-aware

Considering how much you fags worship and constantly shitpost about women, it's to be expected.
>>
>>34147502
why are you such a triggered hermaphrodite?

take your AIDS elsewhere f a g g o t
>>
>>34147502

cus they arent charming
>>
File: 1484372021526.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1484372021526.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34147655
i literally have no idea what nyan is, who a nyan is, and i don't know any feminists on tumblr. there are more girls/boys that use tumblr than the feminist gang you fuck with.

btw: you're probably a weeaboo and so is that 'nyan' person lmao even the name gives it away

get a life anime geeklords
>>
>>34147502

They are arrogant autistic female losers that feel too good for beta males, but they are also depressed at the same time that Chad either won't talk to them, or he won't text them back/notice them/date them. Chad and his lack of validation has utterly destroyed them.

Yes, they are annoying. But they are young western women, so what else do you expect? They can be annoying cunts and get away with it, because all men are too pussy to discipline them.
>>
>>34147760
>>34147502
all these retard who think they know a molecule worth of knowledge but they don't know anything

how do you know i'm not from antarctica? i'm not arrogant. also how do you know i don't have 300000000 chads lined up in my inbox? you don't. you don't know me at school, where i go, how i am irl, and you are lying / joking if you think any of us (or since i won't speak for everyone, at least myself) needs a chad or needs their attention. if they get it from chads already and already are wanted by chads, what the hell is there to be depressed about? not everyone is a fucking sad puppy like you and some people are happy in life. jesus. what kind of validation would you need from people? some people get too much validation and are TOO popular so they need to jump out of the zoo for a sec. onlyt o enter an even more degenerate one here

either way, fuck what you think you know slob.
>>
File: SUPER_DONG.png (53KB, 537x387px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER_DONG.png
53KB, 537x387px
>>34147906
Some nice spaghetti we're cookin
>>
Every single other thread on here is some variation of "femanons please respond"

It's because you stupid thirsty retards enable them to act like catty, narcissistic cunts

It's your fault these vapid children exist, you, the cucks, the numales, the omegas who constantly shower women in attention and adoration just for existing
>>
>>34147766
>Non-sequitur: The Post
By your logic, /pol/acks are all SJWs

$5 says I'm replying to her or one of her beta orbiters who's doing damage control
>>
>>34148130
don't use latin you picked up on reddit, newfag

i dream in latin. no, they're not all sjws. but you'd be lying if you said r9k didn't support feminists. i don't. go back to being a beta numale and stop talking when you add nothing of value. i could care less about what you ate for breakfast this morning or what color socks you're wearing. just pls go.
>>
>>34148261
>projections and non-sequiturs: the post
yep, youre one of her tumblr beta orbiters doing damage control alright.

The mental illness makes you pretty transparent.
>>
>>34147766
>>34148130
>>34148261
>>34148289

What are you faggots arguing about?

Femanons are all autistic arrogant sluts, and guys have a duty to stop being thirsty for them because it validates the femanons. The tumblr cunt wouldn't even exist if it were not for the attention she received.
>>
>>34148373
You're not wrong, I'm just dispelling this female-damage-control-meme that "its not women who are shitting up the board, it's men p-pretending to be women"
>>
>>34147502
Because I always fundamentally know the following:
A- all femanon threads are shit and actively worsening the site
B- you don't actually want me (a busted up mean hag) to answer you, you want a cute underage girl

I still want (you)s though, so I act pithy or sarcastic to pretend I'm posting """ironically""".
The following people are pathetic in this situation: OP, for soliciting dumb sluts. Me, for being desperate for attention. Respondents, both angry and horny, for falling for obvious bullshit. Mods, for not disallowing and banning these horrible behaviors.
>>
>>34148423

Good work, but the truth will always come out regardless of what you or me do. Women are so degenerate when they are not controlled, that you can only ignore the obvious for so long before you have to admit it.
>>
>>34147502
>femanons
>self-aware

A couple might be but damn man you're stretching it deep into bait territory.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.