[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to manipulate my mom and little sister into incest with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I want to manipulate my mom and little sister into incest with each other , then I want to walk in on them and join in- how do
>>
Use reverse psychology

"Don't fuck each other mum and sis I will b sad"
>>
Leave little hints around the house that make it look like one is subliminally trying to communicate with the other.
>>
>>34146720
No I want them to be intimate with each other as much as possible. I just need to make my little sister think about it with her and my mom to think about it with my sister...so yea how do that is what I mean
>>
>>34146781
hey YEAH that is a good idea senpai !!
thanks but like what kind and where and how tho
>>
>>34146549
OP is fucked up
stop now
>>
it would be easier to get with your mom, then have lil sis walk in on it.
then mommy consults lil sis, saying it's not evil gross incest, but loving bonding with the family.
and that's when you impregnate your lil sis while you mom watches
>>
>>34146883
that's the thing tho - her and my mom already spend allot of time cuddling with each other and kissing...I want them to do more I would rather watch and jerk off than anything else tho
>>
>>34146813
I don't know I'm not very good at that sort of thing
It depends a lot on them too
On the more aggressive end you could continually leave a pair of panties from each in the other's room in alternating sequence for awhile. At first they'll be grossed out and get mad at each other but then they'll think the other is trying to subtly seduce them and they will accept the inevitable.

Maybe you could also have them "accidentally" text lewd things to each other on their phones and be like oops that was meant for dad/my bf haha :). But if it's in your nature to do that sort of thing they will suspect you.

Just make sure you don't get caught lol.
>>
File: frog.jpg (40KB, 640x628px)
frog.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>it's an OP thinks he's living in one of his Chinese cartoons episode
>>
>>34147045
thts a good idea too ty !
>>
>>34146970
oh well then just hang out with them more.
get in the middle of that cuddle sandwich.
make one of them jealous by giving the other more attention.
>>
>>34146549
Your mom would have to already like incest and you would have to groom your little sister.
>>
>>34147437
yes I am sure my mom likes girls...maybe so just teach my sister to like moms I guess
>>
>>34147327
I was just kidding don't do it pls
Not only will it most likely backfire but it's messed up to do that to people
>>
>>34147730
ok - stop trippin lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.