[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents suck so much so fucking much The whole house is so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2738.jpg (18KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
18KB, 236x177px
My parents suck so much so fucking much

The whole house is so cold. Literally my fingers and nose go dumb just sitting downstairs and I feel my skin turn dry and itchy.

Why the fuck do they not care about anything?
>>
>>34146348
if you can find something worthy caring about on r9k then you can complain
>>
>>34146348
why dont you turn the heating on?
>>
>>34146397
Um idk gee have you ever heard of 3rd world poverty
>>
>>34146462
It gets cold in Colombia?
>>
>>34146495
No I'm in America but I'm as poor as Africans and Russians

I call this place russfrika
>>
why not just buy a cheap space heater. they sell them at cvs for like $20
>>
>>34146527
Then I have to stay in a tiny room and never leave

I can't even stay in my room because it has deadly mold
>>
>>34146462
there are no 3rd world countries in cold climates unless are you in a little village in a remote corner of russia?
>>
Every day I have to carry wood from the woodshed just to keep the pipes working. Why can't you do anything?
>>
>>34146571
My parents decided to be unique and different and got a pellet stove instead of a wood stove
>>
File: DadReadsNews.jpg (298KB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
DadReadsNews.jpg
298KB, 1200x860px
>>34146348
Builds character. Also, put on a sweater.
>>
>>34146348
become a wagecuck and move out. I did, now I heat all the time.
>>
>>34146609
Yikes. How's the walls? In my last place the indoor temp in the mornings were often around 8 C. Fucking empty walls and 1 pane windows.
>>
>>34146739
Exactly the same

>>34146713
I don't want to live anywhere near this shit county though I'm so fucking sick of the cold and bull shit poverty
>>
>>34146540
How do you know its deadly, have you identified it? Or is the spore load in the air just too high?
>>
>>34146785
No clue but the room had a weird smell to it when it's really windy and the wind blows through my cheap window so I think there's poison in my windows

The smell makes me sick to my stomach, head ache, can't breathe, dry and red eyes, and chest pains. Also the ceiling leaks really bad and it rains and snows every day and the water damage is getting really bad so I'm assuming there's mold there too.
>>
>>34146348
Your parents are paying for your computer, your internet, and the rest of your miserable existence out of the goodness of their hearts.

They should kick you out on the street to teach you what life is really like.
>>
>>34146873
Well I don't have a computer but they buy my phone and Internet so yea
>>
>>34146779
what country?

originali
>>
>>34146926
It's America but like another anon said it's more like a corner of Russia
>>
There is no bad weather, only bad clothing. Double up if you have to
>>
>>34146973
Ok I'll wear a scarf or ski mask in my house thank you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.