[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So that's it guys, I'm gonna do it. Next week I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1483166065658.gif (2MB, 313x261px) Image search: [Google]
1483166065658.gif
2MB, 313x261px
So that's it guys, I'm gonna do it.

Next week I'm gonna have my first gay sex experience with a stranger from some dating site, as a bottom, and I will videotape it and probably upload it on xtube or something.

I really want to film it but not sure how to realistically do it nicely. My phone has a kinda shitty camera too.

I will suck a cock, give it a handjob, ride it and make the guy fuck me in any positions he wants.
I won't make him wear a condom, excluding during the ass fuck part, and will have him cum on any part of my body or face.

After years of depression and suicidal thoughts it's the only thing that brings me excitement. It feels like dying from pleasure and perversion in my head, hopefully it'll make me feel alive.
>>
this is why xtube is shit
>>
>>34146235
>hopefully it'll make me feel alive.
it won't
it won't do much for you, maybe even make you feel shitty afterwards
then you will be lost and not know what to do to make yourself happy
>>
File: 1476301815549.jpg (497KB, 2500x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1476301815549.jpg
497KB, 2500x1558px
>>34146251
What are you talking about? I find it very inspirational for all the amateur gay hook ups.
>>
>>34146235
Can you spoiler that shit please. Also if you manage to find a guy who you can keep going to for dick, then go for it. Multiple one night stands are not a good idea.
>>
>>34146281
After more than a decade of depression and suicidal thoughts, believe me, it can't get any worse and I was considering it since I was 14, it just getting more accessible in my mind as depression making me slowly all hope in any reason not to do it.
>>
>>34146235
>he fell for the prison gay meme

hope you kill yourself the next day out of shame
>>
>>34146392
>shame

Do robots even feel shame anymore? Once you've spent years of isolation and consider killing yourself you don't give a fuck about stupid shit like shame, fucking normalfag and his shame meme.
>>
>>34146468
bullshit, you have become delusional because of isolation, you are still sensitive as fuck to real world and people, if you weren't anymore then you would have made some progress, your anxiety is getting worse dude, wanting to suck a cock marks the bottom level of your mental health
>>
>>34146375
>After more than a decade of depression and suicidal thoughts, believe me, it can't get any worse
Of course it can. You might be depressed, suicidal and a FAGGOT as well.
>>
>>34146632
memes aside, hope being A FUCKING FAGGOT brings you comfort, didn't want to make you feel bad. faggot
>>
>>34146235

>first gay sex experience

How old are you OP? 24?

Will this be your first sex experience or have you had hetro relationships/sex? If so, how did those go?
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (183KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
183KB, 1279x720px
My friend who usually slaps my ass, which I always thought was him just playing around sent me dick pics, I have no fucking idea what to do with myself
>>
>>34148310
Your friend has a very suckable dick. I say you put your mouth to good work
>>
File: IMG_0951.jpg (276KB, 716x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0951.jpg
276KB, 716x1456px
>>34148310
>>34148345
I know... this is probably gonna turn me into a faggot
>>
>>34146235
I got my dick sucked by a guy recently and now it feels gay to touch my own dick
>>
>>34148310
Tell him that you already had suspicions that he has a penis and your are grateful that he trusts you enough to confirm those suspicions.
>>
>>34146235
Bi cyborg here

I did some stuff with guys, sometimes it was pretty bad, other were pretty nice.

But if you don't fuck with a condom, you will get AIDS and other things, so don't be fucking stupid.
>>
>>34148395
>But if you don't fuck with a condom, you will get AIDS
what does 'fuck' entail?
just anal or do you mean oral as well?
>>
File: IMG_0952.jpg (464KB, 1484x2164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0952.jpg
464KB, 1484x2164px
>>34148369
>>34148310
He just sent me this and said "You always made me rock hard I want to fuck that cute bubbly ass of yours"... Jesus Christ he is drunk and horny, I should just delete him from my contacts
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.