[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former NEET here, just coming back to tell you that if you waste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: ni20150728.843809_55b76ae171c9.jpg (38KB, 378x289px) Image search: [Google]
ni20150728.843809_55b76ae171c9.jpg
38KB, 378x289px
Former NEET here, just coming back to tell you that if you waste your life you will regret it.
>>
>>34146042
Working on not being a NEET I'm starting college the 17th
>>
>>34146161
Good for you anon, study a lot and try to get into social things, like doing sports or something if you can. It improves your life a lot.
>>
>>34146042
No such thing as choice. Even if there were you don't control willpower. Can't be helped.
>>
>>34146242
I hope you dont actually believe that
>>
>>34146042
27 neet here

i am regretting it ama
>>
>>34146330
Hey look it's a version of me that feels regret!
>>34146286
(You)
>>
>>34146042

Why do you consider NEET a waste?
>>
>>34146042
ive been in and out of needom.... but enjoying it for now
>thinking you're helping someone
you have illusions of grandeur
>>
You forgot to tell me to just beee myself.
>>
>>34146161
>>34146211
>>34146286
>>34146330
>>34146362
>POSITIVE THINKING
>BE URSELF
>BEING A NORMIE IS HEALTHY

Kindly fuck the fuck off.

You're seriously not welcome here.
>>
>>34146211
Fuck sports. I'm going into a Stem field so I'm kinda fucked but maybe I'll get orbiters who just like me for the homework answers again.
>>
>>34146042
12 year NEET recluse here.

Don't do what I did and do, listen to him. Soon as the routines get set into your mind deep enough it becomes nearly impossible to escape.
>>
>>34146385
Not OP, but the worst possible life to live is one with no change. The NEET life will most likely get worse the longer it lasts.
>>
>>34146405
Believing that choice/willpower doesn't exist makes me a norm huh?
>>
>>34146405
I'll be where ever I want. Being a robot sucks why wouldn't I want to strive to be a normie. Until I become one I'm staying right here.
>>
File: for the last time.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
for the last time.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>34146497
>>34146456
IM ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK OFFFF!!!!
>>
>>34146421
>as the routines get set into your mind deep enough it becomes nearly impossible to escape.
Thats true, but you can still scape...
>>
I want a job but no one will hire me
>>
>>34146542
Make me you swine.
>>
>>34146448

47, have never done a single day's paid work in my life. Never intend to. Have a modest private income. Never, ever been bored or short of something worthwhile to do.

Can't imagine living any other way at this point. And certainly wouldn't trade my life for one of working everyday!
>>
File: snap.jpg (27KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
27KB, 422x437px
>>34146578
Don't push it. I will blow.
>>
>>34146042
Another former NEET here.
If you're planning to get out of NEETdom and you're chronically ill, I highly suggest not ignoring the symptoms you have to put up with and seeing a doctor so you can get ample treatment and actually function in society while you work.
I took a manual labor job without treating my IBS and it's literally coming back to kick my ass over everyday. I won't be surprised if I get laid off for getting sick so much.
>>
>>34146572
I know that feel, just keep applying, or learn a skill, or study or everything at the same time. The worst thing you can do is doing nothing
>>
>>34146616
How do you not get bored? I usually can't stand living after a couple months of doing the same shit.
>>
>>34146794
Not him but how does work cause lack of boredom?
>>
>>34146794

Because there's always something to do? And that can include doing nothing... If it's how you feel at the time. Surely going to work every day is "doing the same thing"?
>>
File: 1460148412014.jpg (13KB, 288x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460148412014.jpg
13KB, 288x270px
>>34146042
KEK, are you that wagecuck former neet i BTFO in that wagecuck thread earlier?
>>
>>34146042
I'm already regretting every single day as it passes. I can't move past this situation I'm in
>>
>>34147522
And you never will as long as you
>regret every single day as it passes
Be like animal (or me) and live completely in the day you find yourself in. Besides, cant do JACKSHIT about yesterday and very likely cant influence tomorrow anyway, so why stress about it?
>>
>come on! just get up off your ass and DO SOMETHING!

Most of us are too far gone. Just let us die.
>>
>>34147769
I have always seen living one day at a time as my problem. I don't improve because I won't sacrifice today for a better future and every day I degenerate a little more.
>>
>>34146042
I know I will probably regret it... But this isn't enough to motivate me to do anything, and I don't even have the willpower to take a shower - what do you expect me to do?

I'll probably regret living a normie life too, if I did manage to get out of being a NEET. Better to enjoy it now and deal with a few moments of regret later.
>>
>>34147866
>living day at a time is a problem
Well yeah? You know what i think? I think living in ANY other way is literally unnatural for humans and not good for your psychical well being, this entire system is build exactly opposite to how humans should exist and its no wonder so many people are fucked up mentally and off themselves.

Dont be like them anon, figure out something creative to do that could potentially make you money down the line. That way you will spend your days doing something you find fun, get better at it AND likely get paid for it after some time.

I wrote an ebook on how to stop hating yourself (cause i had experienced it firsthand) and got 5 star review right of the bat. Only like 1-2 people buy the book per month, but i dont let that shit get me down, when i feel like writing i write. One day i might have enough shit out there to support me, who knows.
>>
I'm applying to 2 job openings a day. Got school starting on 21
>>
Hope to do a team project and then they'll find me work, neet life is boring now, even britbong saying it's shit now, there is now such thing as a happy neet only a neet in denial or no shame.
>>
I just don't care anymore. I'll probably get a minimum wage job and wait to die.
>>
>>34148530

I am an extremely happy NEET. No shame, no denial. There is literally nothing which would make me take on regular work for a wage. If it became necessary I'd "earn" through crime in preference, the risk of jail being a balanced one. Besides, is jail any worse than daily work? I might actually get around to doing my doctorate inside.
>>
File: 1471982899858.jpg (155KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
1471982899858.jpg
155KB, 362x447px
I do regret wasting so much time and not working harder, but its not like I didn't try, I have just as many fond memories of struggling against my own weakness and bad habits as I do bad memories of wasting away.

I don't know why NEETs are always singled out though, I'm sure many wageslaves harbor just as much regret as we do. I don't think just having a job or education is enough, you really have to fight tooth and nail to maintain a state of joy.
>>
>>34146042
Daily reminder that being a NEET is a heavenly lifestyle if you have someone willing to provide for you without trying to convert you
>>
>>34149695
Or are of independent means.

Still, I just can't imagine going out to work (almost) every day for fifty years!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.