[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else considering adopting a daughter when they become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (133KB, 500x500px)
image.png
133KB, 500x500px
Is anyone else considering adopting a daughter when they become independent and capable? I played a large part in raising my younger sister as I have a single mother and I'm on route to being relatively successful, so I think I would be capable of raising a child.

I feel that if I raise a girl to be reserved, hardworking, and strong I would be doing my part to better our society for the future.
>>
>>34146022
Implying they would let some fat neck-bearded single faggot adopt a small child
>>
>>34146022
>when they become independent and capable?
lmao keep dreaming
>>
>a single unmarried woman can adopt a child and raise no questions/eyebrows
>a single unmarried man has to take a polygraph, run the maze of the minotaur & get a tuft of golden wool, hack the Gibson, return the One Ring back to Mordor, track down the missing Armenian Money Train cash, find Edward Snowden, get chemically castrated, prove that he makes $10,000,000/hr and has a 300,000sqft home in Thousand Oaks before proving he's "fit enough" to adopt a child

really madearoni me thinkaronirino
>>
>>34146098
This. They don't let single men adopt.
>>
>>34146022
Of course you want a daughter, filthy degenerate.

>>34146098
It's either this or a bunch of little kids getting ''adopted'' by pedophiles.
>>
>>34146277
For good reason though. Lets not pretend OP doesn't have bad intentions.
>>
File: 1453597436745.jpg (476KB, 2299x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1453597436745.jpg
476KB, 2299x2048px
>>34146336
>It's either this or a bunch of little kids getting ''adopted'' by pedophiles.
Maybe in Australia, but in the USA it's literally legally impossible for a single unmarried heterosexual man to adopt a child at all.

The only stories I read about a man/two men adopting a child then getting rapey with it was out of Australia
>>
>>34146022

A single man can't adopt a girl because they just assume you'll diddle her.
>>
>>34146336
Some pedophiles would make great parents though
>>
>>34146098
>find someone else that wants a kid
>pretend you're homos
>go adopt two kids
>if they complain cry discrimination and homophobia
I still don't know who would want a brat though.
>>
>>34146474
Single men shouldn't be able to adopt a young girl. You guys would fuck her up with your autism or molest her
>>
>>34146535

I wouldn't do either. But I have no interest in adoption. Fuck that. I don't even want a cat/dog.
>>
>>34146535
>Single men shouldn't be able to adopt a young girl. You guys would fuck her up with your autism or molest her

y'know whats funny (not really funny)

its socially acceptable to regurgitate opinions like this

but at the same time we all need to remember that "men and women are so totes equals guize, there's no inherent or overt differences between men and women because feminism said so ok guise"

really makes me thinkaroni
>>
>>34146629
I'm the person you replied to and I don't think single women should be able to adopt either but you're retarded if you think someone from r9k should be able to be left alone raising a little girl.
>>
>>34146629

Not to mention at least half of the teachers now getting arrested for fucking students are female, maybe more.

First google result for teacher sex with student:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4118338/Alexandria-Vera-Houston-teacher-sentenced-10-years-admitting-having-sex-student.html

Happens constantly nowadays. But of course only men can be deranged.

I am actually shocked by how many pedo women there really are going into teaching. I guess just like their whoring, women were just hiding it better up to now. Now they don't give a fuck an will just fuck any young Chad boys they please.
>>
File: 1478942587712.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478942587712.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
Can't I just adopt a cute virgin wife?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.