[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else addicted to this shit because of autism? I want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Google-Maps.png (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Google-Maps.png
50KB, 640x480px
Anyone else addicted to this shit because of autism? I want to know I'm not alone
>>
>>34145834
Me too OP. I like going into the 360 view and seeing where people took pictures. There's even one in Antartica.
>>
>>34145834
same, but it lags so much lately that I am losing interest
>>
>>34145834

I like using street view and pretending that i live in a better town...
>>
Do people seriously not play Mapcrunch?
>>
>>34147293
>>34146215
Its so satisfying to do these things, so much so that I nearly lost my old job over using it too much at work because it was using too much data
>>
>>34148333

Those repeating digits, checked for truth
>>
>>34149111
Woah anon. Yours are checked too

I like maps for some reason too. It's not autism I swear. I've been tested
>>
Im one of them 30+ robots. When I was younger my family would take road trips together, lengthy affairs that would take between 6 and 12 hours.

Since we were poor and didn't own gameboys, i would study the road map. I would watch the mile markers on the road and track our movement in realtime. I would see those small towns off the beaten path on the map and wonder what life was like there.

Op, you're doing what I used to do, but witu a computer. Aint nothing wrong with it.
>>
I like to look at golf courses.
>>
I love going around to different cities and using the 3d view to look at the towers. I've never been to a big city, only endless suburbia...
>>
>>34145834

>be too poor to travel the world
>use google maps and street view to live out the dream i will never experience
>>
I worked in an office and I spent countless hours plotting railroad tracks in China and the Middle East.
>>
>>34145834

i like watching movies or tv shows and finding the places where they were filmed in street view.

>>34147721

play geoguessr
>>
File: 1479715926422.png (78KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479715926422.png
78KB, 633x758px
>>34145834
>Tfw play twitch streams in the background while gaming so I feel like someone is there
Anyone else have this autism
>>
Yessss. I thought I was just me. I love maps and shit. Also maps of towns in my state.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.