[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lads please tell me how much I have fucked up a shot with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (46KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 657x527px
Hey lads please tell me how much I have fucked up a shot with my qt fastfood almost gf
>go to Burger King once a week at the same time before class
>always order the same thing
>qt mexican works there she is beautiful with amazing eyes
>always get nervous when i pull up the window to pay
>one day there was a problem with my order, i got someone elses
>made her aware of the error
>she laughed and said i thought it was weird it wasnt your usual
>i laughed and said no worries not yout fault
>after this point she was more friendly every time i saw her was my highlight of the week
>would ask how I am regularly, one time she said she liked my car and another time she said I smelled really good
>did nothing but laugh and say th-thanks have a good week and drive off
>commit to finally asking her out next week as i realize shes giving me signals but I just sperg out shes so pretty
>i drive up but quickly loose all confidence and she looks busy and her manager is there decide not to do it
>avoid eye contact and just stare into space, and i guess it looks like i was staring at her ass, she uncomfortably changes position.
>next week i resolve to finally do it, shes not at the window shes at the fries. Fat woman comes over and takes my money ok noproblem maybe she had to sub for someone
>week after shes taking orders as I recognize her voice excited to pull up to window she leaves when she realizes its me and goes over to fries
>manager comes to give me my food
>mfw i realize shes avoiding me now
Im sorry! I didnt mean to be a creep i was just nervous and avoiding eye contact!!! Its so painful and now I camt bear to go there out of embarrassment!
>>
>>34145390
>>week after shes taking orders as I recognize her voice excited to pull up to window she leaves when she realizes its me and goes over to fries

ouch bro
>>
>>34145447
It hurts anon. I can just see her over there and she doesnt look at me. Even worse i parked and watched the window as I was eating and sure enough she was back to window duty. Shes avoiding me.

It has to be either i failed to respond to her intiation with compliments or totally creeped her out.
>>
>>34145573
Sounds like you creeped her out 2bh, this also sounds like a scenario from taxi driver. Maybe try going in and talking to her next time when they're not busy
>>
>>34145390
Jesus anon, I feel bad for you. Do you want a hug or something? This world is a sick place
>>
>>34145390

Dude just wait a few weeks and just keep your confidence trust me some times you just need to believe in yourself!
>>
>>34145846
can i have an hug too anon :(
>>
>>34145390
God women suck with such weird standards.

So either you fucked up by being
A). Not foreward enough and reciprocating her compliments
B). Too foreward and ended up objectifying her as a sexual object
It's a delicate game thats rigged against you. The only way to win is just not playing.
>>
>>34145924
We all need a hug, anon. I need one too, I feel like dying right now
>>
Thanks anons felt good to tell my story. Time to lock this up with all my other cringe and regret memories. Im almost as sad I wont be eating BK anytime soon. Their chicken tendie samwhich with bacon and cheese added is pretty tasty.
>>
>>34146144
I'll hug you anon

This is origianle
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.