[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got my shit together. I'm no longer depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif
45KB, 499x499px
I finally got my shit together. I'm no longer depressed thanks to the Jew pills. I have an internship and then I'll get a full time job.

Finally enough money to buy a good PC and all the games I ever wanted to play.

Finally the NEET life is over.

I'll hang around these parts, r9k, maybe I can give you guys advice on how to become a normie.
>>
>>34144845
>I'll hang around these parts, r9k, maybe I can give you guys advice on how to become a normie.

Thank you based anon
>>
Why don't you just go fuck your girlfriend or something, you disgusting normalscum.
>>
>>34144886
this.
If I had a gf, I'd always choose fucking her above coming to this shithole. Normies seem to have some retarded fun coming here. Dumb morons.
>>
>>34144845
Savra tasla klobasy cheeki breeki v damke! V DAMKE, V ? V V V V VVVVVVVVVV DAMKE CHEEKI BREEKI V DAMKE! TUTUTUTU DUDUDUDUDU TUDUTUDUDUTUDUDU TUDUTUDUDUD
>>
>>34144886
I'm on my way on becoming a wizard, currently a 24 year old virgin.

I'm not interested in sex, only money.
>>
>>34144845
Cyborg here
Do jew pills really help?
Depression has warped me to near robot status
I dont care about being a normie//getting laid
I just want to be happy
I think i can accept being single forever but that burden is cumbersome
>>
>>34145153
>>34144845
Can you enjoy something so simple that much with your new normie powers? No? I thought so wagekek, now either gibs me money or git out.
>>
>>34144845
you'll never be one of them you little puke.
>>
>>34144845
>finally make enough money to buy good pc and all the games
>suddenly doesnt have the time or energy to truly buck the fuck up and autistically get completely swallowed up by the games for days at a time

Its like wishing for perfect gf your whole life and when you get her she tells you that you can only lick her pussy, nothing else. Also only once a week or something.
>>
>>34145185
They won't cure your depression entirely, but they can 100% cure anxiety. I no longer fear people, and no longer lay awake at night thinking about all the times I sperged out.

I recommend escitalopram (Lexapro).

Jew pills will also reduce >tfwnogf to zero. They were specifically made to turn you into a nice worker drone.

Take them though, the benefits of being a half normie are greater than hiki NEET.
>>
>>34145282
>the benefits of having your humanity, the things that make YOU, YOU are worth
>spending your life making other people rich and wasting years of your time on this earth doing something you dont enjoy for tablescraps

Never! I might be moneyless, opportunity less NEET but i am still FREE in my mind.

Its like you are literally encouraging deal with the devil, just reread your post and think about it.
Also depression pills kill your libido so yet another reason/evidence that it strips you of your humanity.
>>
>>34144845

What sort of internship did you get?
>>
>>34144845
>Getting a job
>Thinks he's a full normie

Nah, mate. You might have entered cyborg territory, but you need a gf or at least a social life to be an normie.

t. Cyborg with a job
>>
>>34145467
Web development

oregan
>>
>>34145468
Yeah about that, I have exactly zero friends, due to years of being hiki. But how does a 24 year old sperg make friends? I was thinking about volunteer work on the weekends.
>>
Wait, SSRIs actually work?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.