[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you don't live in one of the "great cities"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

>tfw you don't live in one of the "great cities" like London, Paris, Tokyo, NYC or even LA...
>>
File: 1469200679853.png (118KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1469200679853.png
118KB, 327x333px
>tfw live in a city that has neither the fresh air of the countryside nor the urban aesthetic of the city
I have to get out of here
>>
what is the point in living in a big city again?
I always see women and other faggots go on and on about how they want to move to the big city.
>>
File: paris.jpg (142KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
paris.jpg
142KB, 600x451px
>>34144705
>tfw live in Paris
>get mugged by a roving rape gang of Somali doctors and scientists
>>
You know every single one of those except Tokyo is shit.
>>
Why would I even want to? It's ugly, the air quality is shit, everything is so expensive, it's crowded, it's loud, high crime rate, etc.
>>
>>34144705
>LA
>great

Yeah maybe if you're the host of a late night entertainment show. The dregs don't have it so great.
>>
>>34144705
>great city
>london

I don't think so
>>
>tfw live in london
>tfw hate it and want to live in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>34144803
LA is easily the best on the list. best weather and aesthetic, at least
>>
Last time I went to London it was full of niggers and chinks,what the fuck.
>>
I live in NYC but when I take the subway to Manhattan I'm both blown away and a little dissappointed by the lack of super tall skyscrapers

Wish it looked more like Coruscant desu, at least we have the most stable bedrock for that kind of thing.
>>
File: sadiq.png (163KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
sadiq.png
163KB, 500x400px
>>34145060
Yeah London is pretty shit.
>>
>>34145041
hard to be aesthetic when there's so many niggers, spics, and gooks about shitting up every public venue.
>>
>>34145041
>aesthetic
lmao, this place is a shithole.
>>
>>34144705
I've been to all the cities on that list and live in LA, and Tokyo is by far the most impressive.

Last time I was there I stayed on around the 35th floor of a hotel right next to Tokyo bay, and my room looked back toward the city. One of the most unforgettable memories of my life will always be getting there at night, opening the drapes for the first time, and looking out at the seemingly endless expanse of skyscrapers. You really think anime is exaggerating things until you see it for real, and then you realize that no drawing or picture can do it justice.
>>
>>34144705
I'm from London, but got the fuck out of there as soon as I could
>>
>>34144705
>>34145041
LA native here, it's shit. The idea of it is cool though
>>
File: 1469481142335.png (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469481142335.png
14KB, 300x250px
>live in a city that's infamous for being a shithole
>our major export is illegal drugs, mediocre college athletes, and some of the most passive/lazy people in the entire USA
>>
File: 1481343464045.jpg (4KB, 251x243px) Image search: [Google]
1481343464045.jpg
4KB, 251x243px
>>34144705
>tfw I live in Alabama
>tfw I'm black
>>
feels good not being able to afford rent
m8s
>>
>>34145544
I'm... an... Alabama anon and id like to be free
To hell with the R O B O T
I don't samefag
I don't boast
I wanna get (you)s from my post
>>
>>34144705

If you don't make more than $200,000 a year, its not worth it.

I would rather live in a cheap comfy town than an expensive city
>>
>>34145041

I just moved here last year from Houston and there's wayyyyyy tooooo many homeless fucks and insane people here. I visited long beach and I saw people in scooters using it on the highways, homeless on every corner, and prostitutes. I'm not against hookers though
>>
>>34145707
Not really, it's more like $75k at least
>>
>>34145640
You're just jelly cuz you're not an Alabama nigger like me.
>>
>>34145798
I didn't mean to dick you I was just trying to contribute
>>
>>34145866
I know mate. I was just saying that I got the joke is all.
>>
I've traveled all over the world. Major cities have their styles and appeals and conveniences but by and far the larger a city is, the shittier it is.

Of that list, Tokyo is the only one that's not an uninhabitable hell hole.

Unsurprisingly, the higher the number of darker skinned minorities, the higher the violent crime, the higher the poverty, the higher the city fucks you to feed them when they won't work.
>>
>>34144705
>tfw no qt redneck bf who doesn't hate fags

I am fine with not living in the city because I bet I would be very lonely. I think cities are really only fun when you already have a little niche community going on and being surrounded by people is less trying, or even a benefit, rather than terrifying and depressing.
>>
>tfw you live in serbia
y'all fags should stop complaining
>>
>tfw you don't have to live in a concrete jungle full of traffic and minorities

feels good
>>
File: 1483387264285.png (1MB, 1379x903px) Image search: [Google]
1483387264285.png
1MB, 1379x903px
>tfw live in London
fucking love it desu, i didn't realise how much I took it for granted until I moved up to yorkshire for a year
shit all to do up there, no wonder you northerners are on fuckery all the time
>>
>>34146049
>Tokyo is the only one that's not an uninhabitable hell hole.

I bet you're a morbidly obese weeaboo, they're all the same, you just think Japan=clean safe city
>>
>>34144705
>born in USA
>not rich enough to be in NYC la Miami or any other city
>>
>>34147132

Tons of homeless, RV, cheap housing in cities
>>
>>34147218
I don't think there's a lot of rvs
>>
>>34146049
>Of that list, Tokyo is the only one that's not an uninhabitable hell hole.

I'll never get this attitude. I fucking adore cities. I'm living in Toronto on an income that makes doing so pretty much financially insane, and if I can double my income I'm heading straight to manhattan.

Literally everything about cities just feels 'right' to me. The food. The sounds. The ability to buy anything you want. The fact that even the biggest robot in the universe could make friends by going to some weird niche meetup.com group. The street festivals. The anonymity. The buildings. The lights. The fact that nobody notices how weird you are because compared to stinking homeless heroin addicts, a robot is comparatively normal.

I'm trying to think of even one thing I like better about small towns the only thing I can come up with is price and maybe access to wilderness. Towns are ultimately just really fucking boring, and there's no hiding from the normies.
>>
>>34144753
which one do you live in originalino
>>
>>34144705
LMAO the image is so accurate it hurts
that's how L/P/NY/LA people look at everyone else. not even kidding. omg ssed
>>
>>34144705
>LA
>a city
Pick one. Its an 100 year old suburb thats overgrown
t. anon living in 300 year old g-d tier city with everything at my doorstep known as NYC
>>
>>34145041
like you have ever even been here.
LA is fucking trash
>>
>>34150625
like you've ever been in malibu
or any other neighborhood you haven't stepped in
sorry you live in a trashy hood but don't take the county down with you dirtwad
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (58KB, 630x460px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
58KB, 630x460px
>>34145060
I was an tourist there last year. Italian.
The house I've rent was around the aldgate east underground station.
(I don't remember the street, sadly)

My headcanon was that I had ended into the "Arab" part of London. But lately, you London people are making me question that fact.
>>
>>34151415
Not him but I live in a $2M house near Lake Hollywood and I fucking hate this city and can't wait to get out of here again.
>>
>>34147260

In LA there is, near the beaches, parks and Walmarts
>>
>>34148312
What do you make, torontobro?

t. TorontoNEET.
>>
cities have no sense of community desu
>>
>>34144753
go, go get out of there
i left fucking suburbia and now i live in 20 minutes away from the center part of the city
its 100% better here
>no more white trash
>>
>>34144753
Same. If I don't get out of here soon I'm going to lose my mind.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.