[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back to the old thread. 1. Women don't care about looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1484195123478.jpg (113KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484195123478.jpg
113KB, 1024x600px
Back to the old thread.
1. Women don't care about looks you just have to be a good guy.

2. Let your submissive gf know that you enjoy Ballbusting and its the best pleasure she can give you.

3. Domme girls implies that they hurt you cuz they like being in control and hurting you, a submissive gf will Ballbust you within limits and not push past what you are comfortable with
>>
Thus submissive Ballbusting girls are pretty fun cuz it forces them out of character
>>
>>34143980

This desu.

After she kicks you and she's all "oh my god are you okay?" - that's awesome. There's something about a girl acknowledging her own ability to hurt me that really tingles my wingle.
>>
>>34144095
Not only that but first time kickers say... Are you sure... OK here I come - super light kick- are you OK? Was that too much? No? Can I try again?
>>
Gonna just bump a lump this
>>
This is my fetish, any tips on getting girls to do it?
>>
>>34145686
I was always just honest about it. Used to be super embarrassed over it but I told my girlfriend about it years later I pretty much tell anyone when opportunity strikes. There are some women who just can't bring themselves to do it but most girls I talk to wouldn't mind at all
>>
>>34143832
>#3
but I don't want that... I went them to push me past my limits :(
>>
Blumoinh
>>
>>34146186
Then you want a sub that really gets into it or a Domme. But I feel like you really don't want someone not caring about your limits. You want someone who cares about you
>>
File: hard ballbust.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hard ballbust.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>34146221
I want someone who cares about me emotionally, not physically. As long as she doesn't cause permanent damage then I want her to make me beg and then keep going
>Domme
domme women don't really exist sadly
>>
>>34146288
There's Domme women few and far between but they have the same mentality as like super alpha men. They definitely aren't girlfriend material.
>>
>>34146288

T-that's too intense for me anon, she's scary ;_;
>>
>>34146687
they're very rare, and since there's like 100:1 ratio of men/women into femdom they're standards are even more obnoxious than most women. The reality is most IRL domme women are fat fucks who know they can get a 10/10 boyfriend just because of how in demand dominant women are.
>>
>>34146989
The fat ones are usually not Domme, just bitchy. Though there are fat women. Skinny women. Women who look like models that dom. I don't get into the whole sub Dom thing. I wouldn't classify the gals who bust me as sub or Dom. Idk if anyone other than my gf knows about bdsm lifestyles.. As far as our inner circles go
>>
>>34146830
Depending on the accuracy and location of the kick and how the balls fit on top of the foot. Kicks even that hard could be pretty painless. Which are beat for people who don't like the pain but enjoy the hard stuff or for those who can't take much pain but like the threatening aspect of it
>>
Not letting the thread burn
>>
Kick you in the dickadoo
>>
Getting my balls stepped on and slapped right this moment
>>
>>34148428
post pics ! or story
>>
>>34146288

3 seconds in and I can somehow just tell that this is Russian
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.