[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Are you going to school? >Do you have a girlfriend? >You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1441672272759.gif (624KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441672272759.gif
624KB, 500x500px
>Are you going to school?
>Do you have a girlfriend?
>You still live with your parents?

Let me give you a nickles worth of free advice, Anon. When anyone asks you questions like these, nine times out of ten, they already know the answer. They ask this because they're things normies to be doing at your age and can smell that you are not a normie. So they start to probe to see whats 'wrong' with you.

If you can't ignore them give them a curt no and move the fuck out, possibly ignore them as much as possible.
>>
Let me help you bros out with answering these loaded questions!

>are you going to school
You should begin your response with a snort. Declare your disinterest in participating in the fleecing of america by paywalled knowledge hoarders and claim to be studying on your own time, devising a great plot to overturn their cancerous grip.

>do you have a girlfriend
Your life is war. You are a soldier. There is no time for girlfriends. Barely time for comrades in arms. Perhaps once the world is cleansed...

>You still live with your parents?
Only as a matter of survival!
>>
>>34143827
>school
Haha yeah, tough shit. Still a bit undecided but I'm looking into mathematics, thinking I want to get into a STEM field like my dad did

>girlfriend
Well, we're kinda on and off. Idk. There used to be a time when we couldn't be separated but I guess people change.

>parents
Really? Of course not. I dorm at the uni, but I'm thinking of getting a place to live with some mates. Just a little gig, until we can support ourselves. What do you think? Would you do it?

>it's a robot doesn't know how to manipulate people into thinking he's a normie episode
>>
>>34143827
HA HA MLP
>>
>>34143944
Just you delusional faggot, holy shit I would rather listen to Chad brag about plowing oneitis than listen to your cringey ass.
>>
>>34143827
>are you going to school?
if you're going im going ;)

>do you have a girlfriend?
i dont know, do i? ;)

>you still live with your parents?
y-yes why?

if it doesn't work you run away
>>
Man, i'm in a tough spot because i used to be a med student, but then i kinda sorta quit it, which generated a huge mess with my parents, and now other people in the family keep asking me about it, and it sucks because i never know what to say to people who ask me about it... i just go with 'yeah, it's going'
>>
>to old for that
>no, i'm a robot, who dates a cripple
>yes i have to
>>
>>34143827
>Are you going to school?
Was too much of a problem so I dropped out. Felt unaccomplished going there to be honest.

>Do you have a girlfriend ?
Never had one. Only had bad experience with women. Thank to my awful narcissistic mother.

>You still live with your parents ?
Nah. I left my mom house years ago since I was fed up with her shit. So I ended up homeless until I had found a place to stay. Now I am just a NEET who rent a room. I do what I can to get by even if it is not easy.
>>
>>34143827
>tell them entire truth and nothing but the truth
>audibly chuckle and smile at them while looking them straight in the eyes
>they realize you are the top dog who doesnt give a fuck what others think of him and immediately want to get closer to you

Its like you dont know how to manipulate the simpletons OP.
>>
don't forget the anon are you working question?
>>
>>34143827
Nobody asks me anything, does that mean I project an aura of mystery and uncanny similitude?
>>
>>34143827
>school
Cuck
>gf
Lmao what kinda question is that, you cuck
>live w/ parents
What are you a fucking cuck or something
>>
>>34143827
When people ask me if I still live with my parents, I just reply that I have zero student debt as a result. That usually shuts them up.
>>
File: 1479787419566.jpg (235KB, 1080x1080px)
1479787419566.jpg
235KB, 1080x1080px
>>34143827
>>Are you going to school?
no because I work two jobs so I won't become a bum.
>>Do you have a girlfriend?
No, because I'm a repulsive strange man.
>>You still live with your parents?
No, because my parents disown me a long time ago.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.