[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2000 BC >Tomorrow i will take my woman and try to cross the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: drink better live better.jpg (57KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
drink better live better.jpg
57KB, 457x446px
2000 BC
>Tomorrow i will take my woman and try to cross the river boundary. I hope i wont die
0 AD
>Tomorrow me and the rest of the tribe will try to walk past the neighboring tribe to discover unknown lands and possibly settle down somewhere
1000 AD
>Our clan got too big, tomorrow me and half the clan will attack the other clan over the sea and possibly settle on their land
1600 AD
>Tomorrow me and my family will spend all our gold to buy property or land somewhere better in our kingdom
2000 AD
>I dont want to go to the same work, in the same place tomorrow. Should i get different job or move to another country? Oh i forgot, i dont have the money for it. Where do i go? What do i do? I dont have the money to do anything with my life, but i dont want to spend all my time working for the same people in the same place. Oh i feel so lost, if there was only a place where i could just go be free and do my own thing, maybe build my own hut or something....its good to have dreams, but first i have to save up enough money to do it. Fuck, i hate this. I feel like nothing makes sense. I dont wanna do anything at all. I should kill myself.

Why did all go so wrong anons?
>>
>>34143562
>Why did all go so wrong anons?
brah it was shit from the get go
and always will be shit
>>
Agriculture was a mistake. Sure it might be an evolutionary advantage, but we're happiest in our natural state as hunter-gatherers.
>>
>>34143597
> it was shit from the get go
perhaps...but it was completely different kind of shit. Your actions had actual, tangible outcome. For most of history you could literally do whatever you wanted and change the course of your entire life in a single day.

Today you are so free you can choose where to trade your time and energy for (prebuilt) place to lay your head down at night.
>>34143672
I really, really, really! hope something tragic and brutal will happen that will revert our way of life to the one you speak of.

We literally have millions of people who end their own lives every year. Tell me when before did that shit happen? Everything got too big, too serious, too powerful for the one man or group to change or do anything.
>>
>>34143756
>>34143672

Why dont yall go innawoods?
>>
>>34144367
And get arrested, thrown in jail for squatting on public land and/or occupying public land with illegal buildings?
>>
>>34143562
>0 AD
>Tribes
>1000 AD
>Clans

What the fuck, what place are you from where your past is composed by troglodytes?
>>
>>34144756
Oh i dont know americuck, maybe look in history books sometime, yeah?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.