[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, you're cute... want to make a polyamorous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_np0w6aojvL1spe4pno1_500.jpg (123KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np0w6aojvL1spe4pno1_500.jpg
123KB, 500x681px
>"Anon, you're cute... want to make a polyamorous triad with us?"
>>
File: polytumblr.jpg (42KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
polytumblr.jpg
42KB, 500x681px
>>34142701

>It's a POST-MODERN relationship. A woman can't have just one man!
>>
>"I-I'm not slutty, I am polyamorous!"
W E W
E
W
>>
File: 1480368271053.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480368271053.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>34142701
this picture gave me cancer in all possible organs
>>
>>34142701
the fuck kinda name is soliloquy
>>
>>34143347
>Cuuk
>>
>>34142701
>>"Anon, you're cute... want to make a polyamorous triad with us?"

conclusion: baxter is rich and bisexual
>>
File: visible confusion.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>there are people that are actually ok with everything in that pic aside from vazna/sam and tulsi/aziz
disgusting tbqh
>>
>>34143347
k e k e t e r i n o
>>
>>34142701
>solo poly

what is solo poly?
>>
File: feminine penis.jpg (899KB, 950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
feminine penis.jpg
899KB, 950x1307px
This is what happens when we live under the pretense of "do what you want as long as you're not hurting anyone"

You eventually end up doing shit that hurts others
>>
>>34142701
Luuk's face makes me laugh, it makes me think he regrets every second of his choice of listening to Amalthea and just wants to get the fuck out from those weirdos.
But at the same time he wants to fuck her (male).
>>
How many combined stds do you think people like this have? I can't imagine anyone in a polyamorous relationship being clean.
>>
>>34143347
FUCKING CHAD,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(spoiler) This is impossible to make original (/spoiler)
>>
File: thisfuckingpicallthetime.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckingpicallthetime.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>34145356
>pic
these people need to be fucking euthanized

excuse me but what kind of inane fucking piece of shit argument is that?
>i am a girl and therefor my penis is a female one
>>
http://slatestarcodex.com/2013/04/06/polyamory-is-boring/
Look for Spandrell's comments here, they're great.

>I was going to write some euphemistic shit about "conventional faces" but I'll go to the point.

>If a man is willing to let a women he is having sex with go to have sex with other men, she's likely to not be very pretty. The degree of jealousy is highly correlated with the value of the object of the jealousy.
If a women is not content with sex with one man, and finds the need to sex regular sex with several partners, it's likely that all those men aren't very attractive themselves. Of course attractiveness in a men, unlike a female, isn't only physical. But if you are sharing a women with other men, I have this hunch that it does show in your face.
Also the intensity/frequency of sex of all the males is likely to differ, and I bet we could tell by seeing the faces of the dudes who is getting laid the most.

>To summarize, if you can't for whatever reason find an optimal sex partner for yourself, and can only settle with suboptimal ones, well you are likely to care less about exclusivity, and if you are high IQ, you are likely to make up some monumental piece of theoretical bullcrap to rationalize it.
>>
>>34142701
Polyamory doesn't exist. A few special snowflakes like to say they're polyamorous, but they're just doing it for attention. I've never met any poly people in real life except for a group of kids in hs who claimed they were poly, but I later found out they were all a bunch of virgin losers who were scared to actually carry through.
>>
>>34145322

It's when you have sex with yourself multiple times a day. idfk
>>
File: tumblr_nc0klm8P7T1smck2io1_540.jpg (116KB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc0klm8P7T1smck2io1_540.jpg
116KB, 540x441px
>>34145356

This comic's not as great as Assigned Male but it has its moments.
>>
>>34146822
lmao
I can only wonder what the writer thought the joke was
>>
>>34146845

There's never a joke. It's all self-affirmation schlub.

>these cartoon people are doing it so its perfectly normal rite guiz
>>
>kimchi
>naming your kid after a popular food item

Also lmaoing at Alex he looks very sad.

>>34146700
I bet it does exist but a lot of times people seem to just use it to deceive and retain a harem that they actually don't give a fuck about aside from sex.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.