[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 years old, tall, handsome, muscular, and confident.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1484308699134.png (470KB, 942x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484308699134.png
470KB, 942x546px
I'm 23 years old, tall, handsome, muscular, and confident. I also own my own home. I have absolutely no social circle and pretty much only one friend who plays nostalrius 16 hours a day and lives 4 hours away. How do I meet people (especially girls)? Is it even possible? BTW I'm a khv. Don't send your kids to an all boys school.
>>
>>34142517
Fuck off, Chad. Why don't you figure it out for yourself.
>>
Continue playing nostalrius and disregard women, they'll take everything you own the moment they get that chance.

SAGE
>>
>>34142550
>Chad
>Nearly 24 and haven't as much as held hands with a girl (6th grade shit)
I don't consider myself a Chad. Which is a dumb fucking term, anyways.
>>34142578
I don't play it.
>>
>>34142659
Well you better start playing. Gotta pass the time some how, right?
>>
>>34142698
There's only satellite Internet where I live. The US is a 3rd world country when it comes to internet.
>>
>>34142735
Well I still hope you hid my advice, today's laws favor heavily the woman. The feeling of loneliness is sure as shit better than the feeling of crushed heart.

My brother right now is going through a divorce and I'd like to at least change some ones mind on that subject.
>>
>>34142735
By the actual definition of what a 3rd world county is, Sweden is 3rd world and my internet is fucking great.
>>
>>34142875
Those poor souls from Africa and the Middle East shouldn't have to live with anything but the fastest Internet (government subsidized, of course). To think anything else is to be a racist.
>>
>>34143212
Nah they all live in shit ghettos built in the 90s so their internet is shit, not that any of them have computers anyway.
>>
>>34142517

Join a local sports team, soccer, etc. I do when I move for work.

Within 2 weeks I have them calling me to come out for beers and party's etc. Who then introduce me to their friends, and it just grows. It's easy man.

Within a few months all the locals know me and end up knowing various different groups of friends and then you just end up gravitating to one group who's more similar to you.

Honestly, just join a local sports club which other people do your age. It has to be a team sport and competitive as it builds comradery and trust in the group.
>>
>>34143401
>sports
I probably would refuse to play soccer even if I was guaranteed to lose my virginity to a girl (female) after 1 day.
>>
>>34143920
>girl (female)
Is this a new meme? It made me laugh. I'm not up on current memes, I've got no idea about that lazy town shit.
>>
>>34143998
yea, its definitely a new meme
what I said is pretty much the truth tho
>>
>>34143920

It can be any sport.
>>
>tfw girl (female) (meme)
>>
>>34142517
Just guilt trip them over the holocaust.
>>
>>34142517
Let me move in with you and be NEET and in return i will show you the magical ways of meeting new people and getting them interested in you
>implying you are not a cunt and wont ditch me as soon as i help you get a gf
Fuck you already man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.