[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some normie coworkers asked me to go out with them tonight. So

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Some normie coworkers asked me to go out with them tonight. So I bought $200 worth of fancy new clothes. I got dressed, went outside and saw my reflection in a bus stop, promptly realized I was an ugly 24 year old manlet who looks like a 15 year old wearing his daddies clothes and went back home. Thank God I did. Almost made a fool of myself.

This literally happened about 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>34142423
It's probably for the best desu
>>
You made the right call. It hurts now, and might be a bit awkward later if any of the coworkers were actually unironically planning on not flaking, but it will be for the best in the end.
>>
File: 148435174410.jpg (13KB, 231x205px) Image search: [Google]
148435174410.jpg
13KB, 231x205px
I'm 5'4 and 18 hope I get to 5'7 how tall are you
>>
>>34142423
>You made the right call
this

nicely done pham
>>
>>34142423
your only mistake was agreeing to anything with normie coworkers

nip that impulse in the bud nextime my man
>>
OP here, I feel like shit but it was probably for the best. I'm socially retarded and it was at some bar downtown. The guy who asked me out was a normie work acquaintance who I talk about paradox games with. All the people who were going were good looking normies and I would have just embarrassed myself and sperged out like I have my entire life. I don't regret my decision.
>>
>>34142492
I grew from 5'10 to 5'11.5 after graduating HS. 19 now, might even make it out of the 5' manlet range

I believe in you brah

Might be worth exercising, some people say that helps with growth. Definitely eat well, drink milk and sleep enough
>>
>>34142629
I've been here for 8 years and gone from robot maybe close to Chad level now. You literally have to make the effort and just go out and be retarded, you will understand how it all works if you actually trying going out etc.,

also if you are fat, lose weight
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.