[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dear robots, I have to ask if any of you can relate to these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad.gif (440KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
440KB, 400x220px
My dear robots, I have to ask if any of you can relate to these feels.

>have crush on someone or simply think they are cute
>at some point you suddenly notice that they start liking you too
>immediately all feels for them vanish

I seem to start disliking people as soon as they get affectionate and show a like towards me. Please don't tell me that it's just my autism. Do any of you have the same?
For those who don't understand it. It's comparable to thinking that someone is pretty cool and shiet. But then they do something random that is extremely off putting to you. It might be just a little habit, nothing dramatic but you suddenly don't like them anymore.

Again, don't just call it autism. I assume for me it's a reaction to me trying not to get close with anyone.

(First time I ever made a thread on here, I hope I didn't do anything wrong. Pls be friendly, senpaitachis!!)
>>
>already on page 5
oh well, I tried
I guess I am alone with these feels
>>
>>34142298
When I see this happening, I assume that they're either trying to exploit me, looking for mutual enablers, or struggling for life somehow, which i can't help them with because I'm an irresponsible self-loathing jackass.

Basically, I think I'm a loser. So when people try to get close to me now, I think there's something wrong with them. I have to keep up the strong silent type lie up for as long as possible.

I only know what to do and say if I want to hurt other people and be hurt. I don't know how to accept gratitude. I don't know how to make people happy.

>I assume for me it's a reaction to me trying not to get close with anyone.

This makes sense to me. I'll do all kinds of fucked up stuff to make up metaphysical excuses not to engage with normal people in real life. I feel like it's second nature for me.

I don't know what to do other than hold on as long as possible, get to the point where they realize that they're just talking to a scared kid, and let go when I know it's time. It's no fun but to me it's the right thing to do, and that's more important than fitting into any social group.
>>
>>34142893
>I I I I

also I might be some kind of egomaniac.
>>
no way bro I feel that way everytime basically, and it works the other way too

for example, this girl i could tell liked me right away when we first met, smiley and jumpy and the like

i didn't think she was that cute and so i didn't like her that much

then after a couple weeks it seemed she didn't like me anymore

immediately begin to desire her and try to win her over
>>
>>34142893
Same, I do all sorts of things just to not get people close to me. I don't care if it makes me look like a retard or gets them angry as long as I get themto leave me.

Though I feel that I know how to make people happy. I always want them to be happy and appreciate what I do. But I don't want them to do anything in return. I feel nothing if they do.
I probably believe that I don't deserve happiness even though deep inside I want people to make me happy and love me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.