[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-how do you use an elevator? I moved into an apartment on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: latest.jpg (149KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
149KB, 960x720px
H-how do you use an elevator?

I moved into an apartment on the 11th floor two months ago but i have been too unsecure to use the elevator so far and instead walked up the stairs.

If i pressed the 11th button in the elevator and on the way up someone else enters, should i press the button again then?
>>
>>34141638
I don't believe you, anon.

>If i pressed the 11th button in the elevator and on the way up someone else enters, should i press the button again then?
You don't need to do that, no. The elevator isn't forgetful. He remembers!
>>
lol no, it'll still take you to your floor. if you're going up, the elevator will only to other people who are going up on floors above yours as well.
>>
>>34141696
"will only open to"
>>
>>34141688
So are the button presses queued? Like if someone else enters and presses 13 the elevator will first go to 11, stop there and then continue to 13?
>>
>>34141688
Why do you assume its gender? The elevator could be female too, not always male. Or maybe neither. Respect his pronouns you cis pig.
>>
I'm from a small town and never used an elevator
I'll keep an eye on this thread
>>
>>34141714
Exactly right! Same if you were going down.
>>
>>34141725
Lol im OP and im from a small town as well, i never dared to use elevators
>>
>>34141714
Yes! Don't worry, elevator technology is fine in the first world.

>>34141717
I-I'm sorry I only ever encountered male elevators! I'll be careful from now on desu.
>>
here you go lad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zStY3ILhHco

now delet thread
>>
File: hefferdrool.gif (30KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
hefferdrool.gif
30KB, 355x200px
>>34141717
>mfw the stacy elevator opens wide for me
>>
>all these people autistic about lifts

Wut
>>
>>34141745
>>34141789
Could this cause a stackoverflow in the elevator software if you queue too many floors?
>>
>>34141922
No anon! Don't worry.
>>
Is this a troll thread? How can anyone be this stupid?
>>
>>34141638
>should i press the button again then?
the elevator is still going to the 11th floor, it's just making a stop along the way. Pressing the button again is redundant
>>
>>34141638
Yeah I get nervous when riding the elevator too. For me it's mostly the pressing of the button, because I'm not sure if the other person/people will expect me to press their floors for them.
>>
>>34141638
A true robot

Orgenayo
>>
>>34142482
Hi anon. I don't think you need to be a meanie to opie like this. Elevators can be intimidating to some people. Please apologize.
>>
>>34142646
If you don't know how it works you just get on and try your best instead of making a thread.
>>
What happens if it stops on the way up and someone wants to go down? Will it go back down before taking you all the way up?
>>
>>34142943
That's why there are up and down buttons when you call an elevator instead of just one button. It won't open up unless it's going in the same direction. Please use ur heads guys.
>>
>>34142981
I always thought the up and down arrows were for telling the elevator if you're below or above it...

/op
>>
>>34142660
You sound like a huge Chad. Get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.