[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yfw you realise high school was the best place to hangout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4339.png (843KB, 962x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4339.png
843KB, 962x678px
>Yfw you realise high school was the best place to hangout and meet cute girls and you completely blew it
>>
>>34140161
Who didn't know that? If you were a recluse in highschool you've basically set yourself up for failure and life of loneliness, you can try in uni and college but the environment is so stressful that people aren't as genuine or willing to make friends there. All the real friends I have were the ones I met in junior high and highschool, I find the faggots in my college to be to pretentious and selfish.
>>
I was dealt a poor hand. I did the best I could with it.
>>
For me college was much better as I was able to get into a good one and leave the retarded people from my home city

The girls here are way more attractive and almost all smart. Feels good man
>>
>>34140211
I'm in uni and it sucks.
>>
>>34140161
>by the time you are mature enough and have the privilege to hang out, it's time to go to werk no more hangout with lots of people no time:^)
>>
>>34140161
AND THEN I STOPPED CARING BECAUSE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE, YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOTIC RETARDED FAGGOT NIGGER!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHY DO YOU ONLY FUCKING TALK ABOUT THIS??? YOU ARE A SLAVE TO THE STUPID FUCKING OPEN WOUND THAT WOMEN CARRY BETWEEN THEIR LEGS. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY I LOG ONTO MY SHITTY COMPUTER AND GO TO BOARDS.4CHAN.ORG/r9k/ AND I SEE 7 GIRLFRIEND WHINING THREADS ON THE FRONT PAGE.

ISN'T 3 PER DAY ENOUGH? NO YOU NEED TO HAVE 7 SIMULTANEOUS THREADS AT ALL TIMES? GREAT WHAT A COOL BOARD.

MAYBE YOUR FUCKING LIFE IS EMPTY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB, DON'T HAVE HOBBIES, AND JUST SIT ON THIS STUPID WEBSITE ALL DAY BITCHING. GET A LIFE FAGLORD, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN PUSSY
>>
>>34140211

>if you were a recluse in highschool you've basically set yourself up for failure and life of loneliness

Sorry I was an ugly loser. I'll try to do better next life.
>>
>didn't blow it
>still a virgin though

my bad luck in my life, if you could even call it luck, more like fate, is what drives people to become superstitious.
i've seen things that make me question reality and i'm not talking about "omg what is mankind doing with themselves", i'm talking about the influence of a deity-like creature, will or intelligence.
>>
>>34140211
This, plus they can check Facebook and know that you don't have a life and didn't have a life before in HS and you're doomed
>>
>>34140161
pfft, in my year in secondary school their were only three cute girls and they all were indian, and they were all full of themselves
thanks englais
>>
>>34140161

I went to an all boy's school. When we had dances with other schools, girls would dance with me if I asked out of obligation. They were too young to have an attitude yet. But they were always clearly disgusted by me.

So NOPE.
>>
File: 1484242787041.png (119KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484242787041.png
119KB, 500x456px
>play high school romance visual novel
>realize i've been out of high school ten years and am alone
>>
>>34140324
cool down, normie. And GTFO

o-or is it pasta?
>>
>>34140790
no i just wrote it :)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.