[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tried the "be yourself" meme >tried the "just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>tried the "be yourself" meme
>tried the "just talk to people and make friends" meme

N E V E R A G A I N

im fucking pissed. i feel used. i feel like an idiot. im done
>>
Fix your body, practice regular hygiene, pick up snowboarding, force yourself to speak in slow/measured tones. There.
>>
>>34140138
>actually fell for the "be urself" meme

Never NEVER relax your defenses, OP.
>>
>>34140138
Why is it so bad to be yourself? Not enough self confidence?
>>
>>34140138
lmao you fag that what's you get for taking Chad's advice
>>
>>34140658
There's no snow here

>>34140138
You can't "be yourself" in a word where facebook exists and they can see you're a loser just with a few clicks, by the way what happened?
>>
None of you autists should be yourself in public. Be literally anyone else.
>>
>>34140801
No snow? Buy a good bike.
>>
>>34140820
Fuck off you retarded fuck

>>34140849
I already do jogging and work out I don't need your doctor wong bullshit
>>
>>34140863
I'm not trying to get you into exercising, you stupid faggot. I'm trying to get you into an athletic hobby so that people think you're cool. Nobody thinks fucking jogging is cool.
>>
>>34140863
Well just kill yourself then.
>>
>>34140138
you cant say you didnt try now, so it's the perfect time to start really living, kill off any dumb meems thrown your way and ascend my fellow
>>
Protip: "be yourself" means showcase your best qualities in public, not do anything and act like the retard you are
>>
>>34140941
I already have athletic hobbies you dumb fuck, I either jog or lift everyday, you dumb fuck.

People won't think you're cool for it, maybe girls will find you more attractive because of your body.

>>34140948
>34140948
Fuck off retard, kill yourself painfuly and go straight to hell to suffer for eternity

I'm not OP can you even follow a 3 post long chain?

What a dumb loser
>>
>>34140948
Fucking kill yourself useless peice of shit
>>
>>34140801
Delete normiebook. Go rock climbing or some shit instead.
>>
>>34140997
No I am following. You just want to be angry and not take any advice. You whine on /r9k/ like a little bitch.

Kill. Your. Self.
>>
>>34140997
Yeah, the first thing I think when I see your OP is, "here's a guy who knows what he's doing." Whatever you're doing, I guess it's working for you. Lol. Stay forever cucked, faggot. You're hopeless.
>>
>>34140138
>I'll just make the same dumb thread so that people will tell me not to be myself like I wanted to read xD

>yeah I'm so lazy and dumb I can't even come up with a retarded "spaghetti" story so I'll just be vague

What a fucking boring retard
>>
>>34140138
You won't get any proper responses here, some people are fucked and that's life. Cue the normies giving useless advice oh wait they're already here.
>>
>>34140980
yes you're a professional you fucking failed normie
>>
>>34141029
I would kill you if i fucking could i dont like whiny bitches like you always crying because someone disagree with you
>>
>>34141034
Just realized you aren't OP. Post still applies though. You're worthless trash and you'll never be anything more no matter what you do in life.
>>
>>34141029
Where have i whined exactly?

I hope you die you stupid fuck, I'm being angry (legitimately) at an edgy retard like you who spouts the same bullshit over and over again.
>>
File: 1478703811561.gif (382KB, 376x280px) Image search: [Google]
1478703811561.gif
382KB, 376x280px
>>34140658
>Fix your body
Check
>Practice regular hygiene
Check
>Pick up snowboarding
Check, I can run black diamonds on a good day
>Force yourself to speak in slow measured tones
Check

AND I STILL DONT HAVE A GF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34140138
A lot of robots fall for this meme before realizing that they're not the ones doing anything wrong.
>>
>>34141072
You're a fucking disgusting excuse for a human being, you waste of space, your parents must be so fucking disappointed at you.
>>
>>34141029
Literally neck yourself PLEASE .

I want you memebabies gone GTFO
>>
>all these angry people ITT

Lol what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>34141073
In your OP you fucking autist. Lol
>>
>>34141037
>cue the eternally BTFO autist pounding his limp cock for the 5th time while normies slay moist vaginas

You can be as "red pilled" and cynical as you want, but I laugh knowing that internally you're losing your shit everyday.
>>
File: 1484066915644.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484066915644.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>34140658
>pick up snowboarding
>>
>>34141131
I'm not OP you dumb fucking retard

What a fucking loser you must be a whiny bitter virgin too I gather
>>
>>34141132
Redpilled is /pol/ lingo fuck off newfag
>>
>>34141101
Nice try. I know you won't mind if I completely disregard everything you say. Your autistic ravings can't change reality.
>>
>>34141176
Yeah I mind because disgusting human trash like you shouldn't exist, you're a mistake, your parents are sad because of you.
>>
>>34141132
what are you even talking about lmao?

made a lot of assumptions based on one post you fucking sperg
>>
>>34141167
>what are quotation marks
>>
>>34141036
Please im begging you do society a favor and off yourself.We literally have had enough of you mouth breathing retards who regurgitate the sane shit over and over
>>
>>34141193
>see previous post
>>
>>34141029
Excuse me but if I find you I will LITERALLY snap your neck with my bare hands motherfucker...
>>
>>34141072
Thats mean.Fucking kill yourself dude
>>
>>34141218
I see through you, you're a loser through and through you waste of space
>>
>>34141138
You need a hobby that makes you seem interesting. This is based on the assumption that op is a loser that nobody wants to talk to.
>>
>>34141029
Dude where you at?throw your hands up punk bitch i enjoy beating the shit out of arrogant fuckboys from the internet
>>
>>34141203
I enjoy making stupid pea brained pieces of shit like you feel lowly cry more faggot
>>
>>34141268
>Yeah that's the problem, for sure if he picks up a hobby and talks to people about it people will talk to him back

It doesn't work like that in real life you dumb fuck, I have hobbies but that's the least easy argument of discussion, how can you be so fucking autistic?

I actually doubt you really have a life, what a fucking loser.

Op, tell me, because I'm a sociable person with many valuable friends, tell me what happened and I'll tell you what the mistake was, you can go out there tomorrow and make friends if you follow my tips.
>>
>>34141235
>>34141271
You guys need to leave your basement first. Even if you manage that, all it takes is a little eye contact to send you scurrying.

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>34141326
That's so funny... so funny I forgot to laugh... you better PRAY you never cross paths with me because I will split your head on the sidewalk in 5 seconds flat...
>>
>>34141326
>le basement meme

Wow a murrycan fat idiot, should've guessed so since he's so fucking dumb
>>
>>34141245
>>34141287
Like I said, autistic ravings don't change reality. But holy shit, you guys are entertaining. Your responses are so angry, I can just imagine the big pit of anxirty in your stomach.
>>
>>34141347
Wow a eurofag, should've guessed since you get so mad over some internet posts.

>>34141345
I PRAY we don't, you probably smell awful.
>>
>>34141326
Seriously nigger post your address its time someone put you in your faggot ass place.

Im gonna do what that other anon said and snap your fucking throat
>>
>>34141363
You didn't even quote the same person, what a fucking idiot, why is it so hard for you to admit it to yourself?

You're a useless loser, come to terms with it and neck yourself, you autist
>>
>>34141363
Lol yet you are here on /r9k/ you are just like rest of us get off your high horse buy a noose and a stool and do everyone here a favor
>>
>>34141268
Fuck that shit. No one wants to hear about your niche hobby other than other people who practice that hobby. Get a hobby that you actually enjoy. You'll most likely be unlikeable either way. May as well at least be genuine.
>>
>>34141322
>being this much of a stunted retard

Do what you want, hotshot. You and I both know that you're an empty shell. You can't help OP when you're in the same boat amd your responses make you so transparent.
>>
>>34141381
10503 Metric Dr, Dallas, TX 75243

Come on down, friend.
>>
>>34141428
Not him but you sound like you caught feelings.lol sensitive ass motherfucker
>>
>>34141377
Hahaha, think you're a tough guy? You're nothing to me.... give me your fucking address or you're a little bitch... NOW...
>>
>>34141390
You go ahead first. I know you think about it.
>>
>>34141424
Lol, I'm just here to watch you now.
>>
>>34141465
No I don't think I'm a tough guy, I'm just shitposting. You clearly think you're a tough guy though.
>>
>>34141461
>tfw projecting

You gotta try harder, faggot.
>>
>>34141495
Oh that's how it is... well... lets see how long you can shitpost after I break your FUCKING FINGERS little man...
>>
>>34141465
Forgot to mention I posted it here >>34141456
for another anon
>>
>>34141495
Ima call some of my men and we are going to fuck you up BADLY.

Stay there bitchboy
>>
>>34141519
>Muh memes

Lol frail ass fuckniggers shoukd just off themselves nobody will miss you
>>
>>34141489
Yo give me your Address im going to enjoy fucking you up
>>
>>34141428
Again with the autist whose whole worldview is based on what he reads on r9k on a daily basis, it's so fucking obvious that you're an autist with no ideas or personality

I have hobbies, lifting, running, reading classical literature, philosophy and history, drawing

But it's not like I go up to somebody I don't know and go

>so dude what are your thoughts on war and peace?

That's not how normal humans behave you fucking autist, being friendly and talking about normal shit is what works with people, that's a fact, having hobbies is a plus but it's certainly not the main factor, the most sociable guys I know are just regular dudes who are into soccer and study at uni, you don't need to take up some hobbies to fucking talk to people you retarded fuck, I don't have hobbies to be cool but because I LIKE them, grow a fucking personality or just neck yourself, but I think you're too far gone if you're (I guess) not underage and still think like a middle schooler who does things to impress the other kidi
>>
>>34141456
hmm hmm hmm... alright kid, just sit tight and it'll all be over soon... I'm taking you out of this world faster than your mother brought you in it...
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.