[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cashier at Aldi tried to keep me from buying vodka. He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 13705285813_b73a062293_h.jpg (589KB, 1600x1076px) Image search: [Google]
13705285813_b73a062293_h.jpg
589KB, 1600x1076px
The cashier at Aldi tried to keep me from buying vodka.

He asked my age and for I'd even though I'm here every other day and he and every other cashier has seen it plenty of times.
He said "don't drink so much" and I said "h-haha yeah"

I don't usually care what cashiers think and I don't go out of my way to hide my alcoholism but this was annoying
>>
>>34139871
How old are you anon? I never really got into drinking
>>
>>34139918

I live in Ireland so the drinking culture is insane. Though I doubt many people are drinking vodka alone in their room most nights. I had my first drink a month before I turned 18 (legal age)
>>
>>34139953
22 eastern europe. I have a beer a day but never more than one.

I had my first drink at 12 . So why do you drink?
>>
Ya they have no right to say shit to be honest. Yes your addiction is degenerate but so is their job. They shouls shut up and keep scanning.
>>
>>34139990
Don't understand how someone can have just one.

The reason is because I like being drunk. The real reason is probably just cause I don't have anything else to do, I'm bored, I'm complacent and it's easy to do.
>>
>>34139871
I was once asked by a cashier if I wanted a twisty straw for my liter of vodka so I could just drink it straight from the bottle. Went to another store the next day and back to the first one the day after that.
>>
>>34140784
yup, gotta rotate stores so you seem a little less degenerate to the public eye. thank god liquor stores are everywhere and it only take me 5 mins to get to the 5 or so stores near my house
>>
>>34139871
>>34140838
agreed, anon. i have like 8 stores i rotate between but i dont have a car so they take 2-30min to visit
>>
>>34140838
For sure, there are tons around my house as well. Always the cheapest vodka, and the least chitchat possible. Good luck with your life matey, and take care.
>>
>>34140994
damn, half an hour sounds pretty rough desu, but maybe the forced fresh air feels good?
>>34141011
yup, cheap and strong as possible. about to head off soon to stock up for today/tomorrow since i hate going to liquor stores on sundays. best of luck to you too anon, cheers
>>
>>34139871
>I don't usually care what cashiers think and I don't go out of my way to hide my alcoholism but this was annoying

Stop drinkiing so much then. Don't you get a hangover the next day?

If I have 4-5 drinks I'm up pissing all night and I wake up with a headache and feeling like shit.

Don't know how anyone could do this every day of their life.

I have depression due to medical issues and chronic insomnia. I just take mirtazapine 15-30 mg at bed and it keeps me funcional with no hangover/side effects. I've taken seroquel 50 mg which puts me out and keeps me feelnig stable. Also tried escitalopram which is okay too.

don't know why people kill themselves with drugs and alcohol when there are plenty of good effective pharmaceuticals to go around. Heck I'm going to go take a mirtazapine now. The feels are gettin real.
>>
>>34139871
Report to the store manager/owner. The cashier should not be making such comments to paying customers. It makes customers uncomfortable (-bad for business) and could lead to you buying less alcohol there (-bad for business).
>>
>>34141086

Yeah, try to fuck the cashier over for actually caring that OP is killing himself.
>>
>>34141062
yeah it'll be a decent deterrent if i ever decide to cut down though i guess. how long have you been in the routine for?
>>
>>34141113
mind your own business cunt. what some shitty cashier thinks isn't changing anything.
>>
Tfw when you realize your old, even though you're not
>go to liquor store at 11 am, right after opening
>buying cheap vodka and beer
>cashiers don't even ID you anymore
>they don't bother being pleasant anymore,

they know you'll be back tomorrow
>>
Stop drinking retard
>>
>>34139953
>I had my first drink a month before I turned 18
What is wrong with you?
How can you be such an alcoholic even though you started on it so late? How little self control do you have?
I drank my first beer when I was 5 or 6 years old, yet I always drink moderately.
>>
>>34141335
You're the type of person everyone, even robots, try to avoid. Good job.
>>
>>34139871
Should have told him to mind his own business.
>>
>>34141086
Fuck you

Genuine pile of shit you are
>>
>>34139871
He has no right to do that
>>
File: 1425521356763.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1425521356763.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>34141113
>>34141605
>>34141642
>these beyond butthurt normies/wagecucks
>>
>>34141786
Alcholics/smokers are the scum of society

You are probably some ugly horrible shit that just makes other people miserable
>>
>>34141802
>complaining about the "scum of society" on /r9k/
When will normies learn? You always stick out like a sore thumb. Go back to facebook you dumb cunt.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.