[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slave away full-time for three years >save $24,000 living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.jpg (45KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
45KB, 648x595px
>slave away full-time for three years
>save $24,000 living like a monk
>normie stacey cunt co-worker same age
>just announced that she's bought her first home for $400,000 with her parent's money
>other normie co-workers have wealthy parents but complain "OMG when is pay day!"

What's the fucking point slaving away, wasting your life, just for scraps when other people stroll through life without having to worry about barely a thing?

What's the fucking point wasting the majority of your time, energy, focus and mental stamina on a job you don't enjoy for the sake of earning money you don't need to spend on any material thing and to support the functioning of a society you hate?
>>
>>34139869
This is exactly why I turned to crime. FUCK that shit the system is fucked.
>>
>>34139869
Will you let yourself be exploited forever? Will you fight, or die like a dog?
>>
>>34139930
Are you joking, or what do you mean by this?
>>
>>34139922
Exactly what crime do you do where you make money?
>>
>save $24k
Lmao I'm going to have more in the bank when I graduate college just from internships, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
And there are real monks earning $0 and are infinitely happier than any of you.

Consider the source of your happiness!
>>
>>34139965
you're the person OP is talking about.

good job trolling i guess? proving his point? looking like a fag? i dunno, you succeeded at all 3.
>>
>>34139965
you've never been to college have you
>>
>>34139964
Knock off pharmaceuticals
>>
>>34139965
OP here. Almost half my rent goes to paying an aggressive shitskin landlord. For a long time I commuted an hour to work which meant paying travel fees.

>>34139967
I emailed a monastery to ask if I could stay with them for a while but they said I couldn't. I'm not religious but if I was I'd become a trappist / benedictine monk.
>>
>>34140020
Software internships pay a lot and if you're smart you can do college without paying
>>
File: NEETregister2.jpg (6KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
NEETregister2.jpg
6KB, 211x244px
>>34139869

There is no point. It's why I'm a NEET who will eventually live out of a car. The rat race isn't for robots.
>>
>>34140055
>if you're smart you can do college without paying

unless you live in a country with free uni, how will you go about not paying?
>>
>>34139869
ITS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE. Shit wrong thread
>>
>>34140205
Most schools offer scholarships. Other than the most selective ones, in the US pretty much every school has merit scholarships they give to try to get smarter students to go there. For example, there are merit scholarships at Duke and Michigan which pay for all tuition as well as your residence and food
>>
File: 1483180886746.jpg (26KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1483180886746.jpg
26KB, 508x524px
>>34139869

get a mortgage retard

you have enough to drop on a house and it will be lower than renting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.