[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have you given up on life? I'm short, low IQ, raised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: whao jack.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
whao jack.png
4KB, 225x225px
Why have you given up on life?

I'm short, low IQ, raised by a single mother, and dropped out of Hs.

wouldn't bother playing a game knowing i have immutable shit stats and will just end up losing to chad, most people would find this decision reasonable, so i'm not going to bother playing the rigged game that is life.
>>
>>34139058
>Short

A bunch of fuckin manlets from spain btfo of a country filled with 6 foot tall injuns
>>
>>34139058
Because im weird.
>tall, high IQ, raised by myself mostly, never even attended HS

For some reason i just dont and never did give a fuck. If i could live Diogenes i would, but i also like comfort so...yeah.

Shit will work itself out somehow.
>>
>>34139185
I'm weird too chad, we've got so much in common, do you want to plant your seed into me?

well have strong, tall and intelligent children.
>>
>>34139058
>I'm short, low IQ, raised by a single mother, and dropped out of Hs.

damn boy just end it...
>>
>>34139219
>do you want to plant your seed into me
Already got tricked into that shit by ugly, fat 22 yo grill back when i was 17.

Had her get the abortion, didnt even visit her in the hospital cause asocial.

Even if you are the same godly-tier like me we are too mentally fucked up and broke to raise quality kids. Unless you have lots of money?
>>
>>34139058
>wouldn't bother playing a game knowing i have immutable shit stats and will just end up losing to chad, most people would find this decision reasonable, so i'm not going to bother playing the rigged game that is life.

CASUAL
>>
>>34139225
Going to hold out for virtual reality.
>>
>>34139185
>I'm smart but lazy meme

Not even being salty or projecting but this just gets tiring.
>>
>>34139269
>I'm smart but lazy
When did i say i am lazy, cockboy? Not giving a fuck doesnt equal lazy, you know.
>>
File: 1450207716992.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450207716992.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
>>34139185
>If i could live Diogenes i would, but i also like comfort so...yeah.
So you wouldn't live like Diogenes. That's what you're saying.
>>
>>34139413
>what is ambivalence for 500
Well if our current regime allowed me (as humans did for the past XXXX thousands years) to grab an axe, go to the woods and just build my own hut and start growing my own food, i definitely would.

But being straight up beggar, living on dirty street? Likely not.
>>
>>34139058
>Why have you given up on life?

Because my stats aren't even that bad

>6'
>high IQ
>raised by both parents
>finished HS, about to graduate from one of the best colleges in the world with a STEM degree
>used to be an ugly kid, but have improved considerably, fairly average now. Reckon I can get to above average looking in a year or two
>have had girls interested in me

Guess being an autist is the main issue. Also feeling lonely but not being able to "connect" with anyone. I can sort of relate to people on here in some ways but not with the people I know irl, especially not the Chads and normies at my college

At least I will always be able to achieve non-social things easily due to my high natural intellignce
>>
File: 1343826895603.png (30KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
1343826895603.png
30KB, 271x288px
>>34139442
>Well if our current regime allowed me (as humans did for the past XXXX thousands years) to grab an axe, go to the woods and just build my own hut and start growing my own food, i definitely would.
>>
>>34139346
that's what you're implying when you say "not giving a fuck" you fukcing nigger
>>
>>34139058
No interest in sex

No interest in getting money

Not intelligent enough to become a science genius like Einstein or Newton

Shit at sports and bored by them

I lift but I don't even like it that much

Not much to live for desu
>>
>>34139484
>i dont care about X
>i am lazy to do X
Sure is the same thing, brainlet mongoloid.
>>
>>34139442
>But being straight up beggar, living on dirty street? Likely not.
That's Diogenes.
>>
>>34139504
Laziness is just not caring enough to put in the effort, anon
>>
>>34139467
And? Your problem with this is what?
>>
>>34139546
you definitely wouldn't
luino vincendeau
>>
>>34139058
I haven't I just gave up on giving a single shit about people. I try not to talk to anyone and I drink by myself all the time. It's pretty good except sometimes I get harassed by people for being anti social and never wanting to communicate with them.

The worst was when an old friend kept turning up at my house banging on the door, and peering in windows and shit. Constantly ringing my phone. Id taken long service leave at work and no one had seen me for 3 months.
>>
>>34139524
Being lazy is an attitude.
Not caring at all is character/psyche trait.
>I would really like to do X but i dont feel like it
versus
>I dont care at all about X (therefore i have no reason to do or not do it)
>>
>>34139563
potato potato, you just don't want to phrase it in a way that makes you sound like a meme but is as accurate as any other way
>>
>>34139563
Not really, laziness is caused by lack of motivation, either that or something physiological like neurotrasmitters though that's rarely the case
>>
>>34139607
>>34139612
>i really want to tell you to shut the fuck up but i am too lazy, so i wont make the post
>i dont give a fuck what you think, so making or not making the post is not even a question

Learn2think
>>
I'm just an imbecile I'll always be doing physical work but I don't want to for the rest of my life so I'll off myself at 25
>>
>>34139058
No girl has ever liked me. That's it, I'm a 26EV and at this rate I'll be a grand wizard. I've gotten two smiles in my entire life.

Otherwise my stats are ok, but why bother doing anything beyond the bare minimum if I can't ever find happiness?
> avg height
> smart
> deep voice
> big cock
> degree
I'm apparently not even bad looking, but there's something that makes me disgusting to girls.
>>
>>34139563
rofl, and where does this "lazy attitude" stem from?
>>
>>34139185
>high IQ

>>34139455
>high IQ

>>34140022
>smart

Sure you are, brainlets. I got in here with minimal effort. Stop making true "smart but lazy" people look bad.
>>
>>34140022
if you're, "not even bad looking", girls will smile at you sometimes.

you're probably ugly
>>
>>34140071
From being molested by your uncle as a child and trying to prove your superiority with wannabe smug questions on intergalactic warfare strategy planning forum?
>>34140093
>look guize i memorized enough poems to be deemed intelligent by the people whos sole interest in my brain capacity is to fill it with facts and opinions deemed important by the government and school ministry

Good job anon, wanna cookie or somethin?

Oh wait, i nearly forgot you dont learn the stuff you deem interesting but what OTHER people have to tell you to learn and what to do. So here, have a cookie :)
>>
File: IMG_2772.jpg (215KB, 1600x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2772.jpg
215KB, 1600x550px
>>34140093
>34139455 (You) #
>high IQ

But I did the same thing exept at Oxford. Plus I'm doing STEM and not some brainlet subject

Also
>bragging about being admitted to Harvard when you haven't even started the course

Every fresher cunt thinks he's the smartest guy in the world and "better at XYZ than anyone he's ever met" until he actually takes an exam at that level of University

Looking forward to your

>"got kicked out of college and am now a NEET since 3 months, how do I buy helium online"

thread in a year or so
>>
>>34140147
I rarely leave the house, and I live in autistlandia where it's frowned upon to notice strangers.

>>34140093
I took the mensa test and they would have let me in.
>>
>>34140022
Females want you to think they don't like you because they want you to be an alpha. They want you to pick them up, take them to your house, then destroy their pussy.
>>
>>34140307
>mensa
>intelligent

Oh boy.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.