[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a girl coming over to my place for the first time tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sweat.jpg (55KB, 500x473px)
sweat.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
Got a girl coming over to my place for the first time tonight for a date while my mom is out for the day.

How do I get her to have sex with me?
>>
>>34138841
ask her politely
>>
First you have to engage in touching your buttholes together
>>
>>34138841
dont force it, trust me. if there's a big comfortable silence while you both sit on your bed, suggest like "would you like to have sex with me?"
>>
>>34138841
Don't ask just do it and stop after 3 nos
>>
>>34138972
if there's a big comfortable silence as they both sit on his bed, that means it's time to move in to kiss her, not suggest shit.
>>
>>34138841
"Netflix-N-Chill"
>put on a movie
>sit close to her
>about half an hour into the movie, put your arm around her (yeah like the movie cliche it actually works though)
>put your arm around either her shoulder or her waist
>if you put your arm around her waist, put your hand on her leg
>wait a while
>try to kiss
>while you're kissing (if she lets you) put your hand under her shirt
>don't go straight for the titty, rub on her back or something
>hand in pants
>don't go under her panties, keep your hand between pants and panties
>if everything goes right then one thing will lead to another and you're fucking

This is the "They Call Me New New"
>Take her to eat somewhere (at night)
>I like IHOP or Whataburger, maybe a yogurt place
>get her back in the car
>drive around
>"Do you want to just chill in the car for a little while?"
>if she says yes, park somewhere secluded just to have a conversation
>actually have a conversation
>give her the Lion King Nala eyes
>kiss that bitch
>take the second half of the Netflix-N-Chill technique and do it in the car

This is my technique. I call it "Oh, My Aching Tentacles". I do a very physical job so this works for me.
>complain about job
>talk about back aching (it really does hurt though)
>if she's attracted, she'll rub my back
>take off my shirt
>let her rub my shirtless back
>one thing leads to another and bada boom bada bing
>>
>>34139129
this is all bullshit, wont work. you really just have to be yourself
>>
File: 1484311827602.png (108KB, 400x381px)
1484311827602.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>34138972
>suggest like "would you like to have sex with me?"
>>
>>34138841
just keep touching her playfully and it'll naturally happen
>>
>>34138841
If she knows it's a date then do >>34139129 this first one, except don't wait half an hour into the movie. She will sit on the couch, you are putting the movie on, so when you're done you go and sit on the couch. Now there are two situations:

1) She sits on the very edge of the couch
2) She sits near the middle OR it's a love seat

If 1, sit on the opposite end and lay out. Encourage her to do the same, so your feet are toward each other. Then just put a hand on her leg as soon as the movie starts and go from there.

If 2, just sit right next to her and immediately put your arm around her with no hesitation. She knows what's going on you don't have to beat around the bush.
>>
File: 1483436227531.png (186KB, 1024x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1483436227531.png
186KB, 1024x1051px
>>34138972
>would you like to have sex with me?
>>
>>34139129
>>34139245
I wish i was normie
>>
>>34138841
Can I stick my tendies in your roasty?

Can I put my white pee pee in your pee pee?

Pull pants down and waddle toward her while screaming "Hug my no no place with your special spot.
>>
jus b urself aynon.
>>
>>34138841
drug her unconcioius then incept the idea that she wants to sleep with you using that device from the movie "Inception" and wait for her to wake up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.