[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Asian women so superior? http://fusion.net/story/41

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: hsyknxp.png (318KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hsyknxp.png
318KB, 800x1200px
Why are Asian women so superior?

http://fusion.net/story/4169/everyone-wants-to-date-asian-babes-data-proves-this-myth-is-real/
>>
>>34138646
>Latino
>Race

This is fuckin stupid
>>
>>34139096
I never thought of pedantry as a mental disability until I visited this site.

It's really no wonder most of you find yourselves rejected by society.
>>
>>34139096
it obviously says "ethnicity" in the image
>>
>>34139156
Are you living in a cave?

Hispanic people desperately want to be considered white. Hence the complaints.

Feels good to be a superior AZN man
>>
>Asians go to Latinos
Lmao why

I thought Asians hated black skinned people
>>
>>34139232
The chart is using common ways that people categorize themselves and others.

You must be living in a cave if you think what you're saying carries any weight in society.

Come back and talk once you're more familiar with the real world.
>>
>>34138646
I think it's just because it's exotic. I've been with almost exclusively asians as a white guy and now I just want a white girl
>>
Why are there no arabs? Did they just lump them together with asians?
>>
easiest race of women for BWC BBC BLC shiet so easy they come to you even if you call them chink slants
>>
>>34139272
Not really, it's just something we say so weeaboos would stop being creepy. We're just as racist as anyone else.
>>
>>34138646
tighter pussies

orig
>>
That is so stupid... 9/10 asian women are nasty.
>>
>black going to asian instead of the white wimmin

hmm

somehow this seems fake, wonder why
>>
Asian women = feminine, traditional, conservative and family oriented

Western "women" = manly, aggressive, liberal feminists who are proud to be sluts
>>
File: 10_b_4588406.jpg (92KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
10_b_4588406.jpg
92KB, 852x480px
>>34141252
BMAF is the real redpill.
>>
File: d1c4599b.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
d1c4599b.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
I think asian in the ethnicity with the biggest discrepancy between good-looking and ugly.
>>
But guys, what about pajeets?
Who prefers pajeet? Who does pajeet prefer? Will the world ever know? There's more pajeets than whites or blacks yet we are ignored.

I have a white gf and prefer white women.
>>
File: tumblr_n0jlvaj7uO1r5ufxho1_1280.jpg (304KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0jlvaj7uO1r5ufxho1_1280.jpg
304KB, 722x1280px
>>34142222
>tfw you will never be Indian master race
>>
>>34141797

How is that a "real redpill", faggot? The real redpill is that this thread is shit and pointless.

I swear, once this board is fully turned into some lukewarm dogshit mix of /pol/, /b/, and /soc/, with all your braindead little catchphrases, cliques and normie ideology, only then will you all realize what a terrible thing you've done. And then you'll just fuck off back to one of those boards and this one will be a barren wasteland.

But maybe that'll be a good thing. Yeah, keep it up, fuckface.
>>
>>34139272
>black
They're brown not black
>>
>>34141743
This, other western roasties just can't compete. I support the incoming Asian domination if it means more Asian gfs.
>>
>cucks shilling against the white race
>cucks posting anti white threads

$.5 deposited.
>>
>dude clickbait hurr durr
>clickbait dot com
>>
>>34138646
They are very feminine and cute

Also they don't have cavernous holes of vaginas that require 9"ers to satisfy them properly
>>
How are we supposed to compete with asian girls?
>>
>>34138646
East Asians are very high status and prized.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.