[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's expected dress at a frat party, friendo. You don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

It's expected dress at a frat party, friendo. You don't go to a business meeting in shorts and flipflops, you don't go the beach wearing a suit ,and you don't go to a frat party dressed like you're going to class.
As a girl, you go to frat parties in skimpy clothing.
As a guy, you go to frat parties in clothes that show off msucles or money or whatever. It's just peacocking. And most people go to frat parties to drink and get turnt and be silly with friends and then you go home.
If you're looking for something to say to "make her feel bad", you should just break up. You want someone who won't go to frat parties )even though she's in a sorority lol), and she needs someone who lets her have some autonomy and trusts her to not cheat.
source: was in a frat for 5 years while i got my bachelors and masters.
>>
>>34138575
Well you made me feel better to a point. I guess it's something I have to get over.
>>
>>34138499
Ask her, hay bby last night when you were out enjoying yourself in the slut attire, did you by any chance get

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
?

enjoy your "good girl" anon
>>
>>34138612
I took the OP to be almost bait. Anon, you have some serious relationship issues that you need to consider, that I touched on in my earlier post.
"What to tell her to make her feel bad". That's a really shitty thing to do anon. Put yourself in someone elses shoes, and picture them saying "what I can say to make them feel shitty" for doing something that you felt was fairly innocuous.
You're being way overprotective, and desu you sound jealous/controlling.
Many sororities have relationships with fraternities. Oftentimes they'll cosponsor a party, or the frat will have a mixer with the sorority, in order to match up the singles in each respective group. Guaranteed your gf has to aprticipate in these activites, even if she doesn't want to. And these aren't meant to get the people in relationships to cheat. I have had plenty of friends that went through college, joined the greek system, and still were in committed relationships.
Tbh, if you go to far off the deep end here, your gf will realize that you're being a possesive pos, and she will break up/go find solace on someone elses dick just because you show that you don't trust her.
>>
>>34138499

>I know she wouldn't do anything behind my back since she's actually a really good girl

oh, child...
>>
>>34138612
honor kill her in the name of allah thats literally the only choice you have /pol/ told me this it is said to be a board peace
>>
>>34138499
>I know she wouldn't do anything behind my back since she's actually a really good girl and is going to school to become a doctor.

Is this bait or are you a cuck?
>>
>>34138727
You're right, thanks anon. You helped me out a lot actually.
>>
>>34138499
>gf
>party
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
>>34138935
Sure.
You're already in a LDR. You have to trust her to be able to participate in social events, or the whole concept of a LDR will break down.
However, I do get the feeling that you were miffed that she wore clothing that she normally doesn't around you. This, I think is the bigger problem you are feeling--not that she went to a party, but acted and dressed in a way that she hasn't for you.
You need to communicate this in a tactful way. Communication is key in any relationsihp, and you need to feel comfortable expressing your concern,s but you can't expect her to stay holed up in her room wearing jean skirts all day.
Talk to her, my friend. Be reasonable. It's a shame to see a perfectly fine relationship go down teh drain becuase one or both parties have concerns and don't properly communicate them.
>>
>>34139095
I did. I basically told her I don't like her going to fray parties but since you do being in a sorority that she could wear something else. By wearing that she's basically putting the way she looks above my feelings.

Appreciate it
>>
File: 1323270200137.jpg (19KB, 451x389px) Image search: [Google]
1323270200137.jpg
19KB, 451x389px
>>34138499
>I know she wouldn't do anything behind my back since she's actually a really good girl
>LDR
>>
>>34138499
You got cucked. There's not even a question about it at this point. Break up with her now.
>>
>>34138499

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg1t_nGaDLs
>>
>>34138727
>ugh stop being so jealous. Don't you know that women can be trusted to be faithful?
No. ALL WOMEN CHEAT. All of them.
>>
>>34138499
Protip: "good girls" are the biggest sluts.
>>
I'm sorry guys but if she did something behind my back then believe me when I say we're all screwed...and I'm being dead serious.
>>
>Thing is who the fuck goes to a frat party looking like a slut?
>looking like a slut
>like a slut
>>
>>34138499
>she already feels horrible
Bad sign. She knows what she did, she's just trying to play the "good girl" so you don't find out. If there were Chads at that party you can be sure she railed at least one of them.
>>
>>34139338

this

>>34139357

OP you are delusional
>>
Reminder if you still fall for the 3D women meme you are retarded
>>
>>34138499
Regarding this picture, why do people, regardless of gender, think intoxication is a valid excuse for doing stupid shit? I don't understand it. If you get trashed, get behind the wheel, and plow into a street lamp, everyone will call you an asshole and say you're at fault for drinking to excess. Why doesn't that extend to other stupid shit?
>>
Talking to her on Skype, she's just hungover as fuck. My head's on a lot better now.
>>
>>34139408
And she feels horrible because she knows how pissed I was. She's not good at lying like at all, I already know she didn't do anything. Feels good. Plus she won't be wearing skimpy shit anymore.
>>
>>34138499
Lock the sloot in a chastity belt
>>
>>34138499
>goes out to get inhibited, lower her senses and make herself more horny
>she does all of that in a place where she is literally SURROUNDED by horny as fuck dogs with money, status, looks etc.
>she decides the best way to present herself in front of all those drunk/high horndogs is to dress in a revealing clothing that basically screams "I am easy prey!"
>when you get upset she like
>OMG like has NOOOOOO idea what she did wrong

Yeah right, and i am the fucking anti pope. Bitches know exactly when they are being bitches.
>>
Laying down with her to sleep off her hangover on Skype now since I'm a good guy.

Night /r9k/, thanks guy who was in a fraternity. It's obvious she didn't do anything and more then respects me not wanting to dress like that again. She's young so I don't blame her for going out like that and getting drunk. I was there once.
>>
>>34138727
Screencap this to look back on after she drunkenly sucks some frat guy off at a party and then tearfully begs for your forgiveness when you find out a year later.
>>
Why would you date a girl in a sorority? She's paying to either 1) have friends or 2) continue the social structure she had in high school.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.