[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ Does NEET or Neckbeard virgin manlet friendly jobs exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Bernie manlet n.jpg (147KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie manlet n.jpg
147KB, 1080x1080px
/r9k/ Does NEET or Neckbeard virgin manlet friendly jobs exist?

Where I study we were out on an exhibition or what it is called where we could hear about different kinds of stuff you could get as an education and most of my friends and I were bored most of the time until we heard about something called a ship captain and engineer, it was really interesting the guy who talked was based as fuck and it wasn't as much a hard education as most others.

You basically get your own room, free food, and a shit amount of money, then you sail for like 3 months and are home 3 months, while at the ship you can enjoy many kinds of offline games while the internet is not working instead of constantly browsing this board instead, perfect if you want to finish your games or watch many movies. Then when you get home you almost have enough of money just to go on vacations in different countries, you can also buy an overpriced gaming laptop like it's spare change and stuff like that.

What do you guys think? Maybe I'm just hyped but my friends said is was neckbeard virgin friendly as fuck too.

And the best of all is normies and couples aren't thrown in your face all the time and you can just buy a hooker when you get home.
>>
>a ship captain and engineer
surely this involves actual work like, controlling or maintaining the ship?
>>
I'm going to kek my ass off when I hear on the news how Somali Chad hijacked your shipfu.
>>
>>34138450
Yeah I think so but It seems like they don't trust the third worlds who are doing the cheaper work so they hire young Europeans instead, I have no idea how the place could have so many students when it's such a high rank and how they could give you a contract when you're finish but they maybe have many ships?
>>
>>34138591
Being the captain or engineer of a ship is, like, pretty important man
>>
>>34138606
Yeah but you can be a maintenance guy too if you want something easier, you don't earn as much but it's still a huge amount of money, imagine playing the Nintendo Swift outside on the deck with a nice view after you have done the days work.
>>
>>34138276
>easy af job, can neet all day
>ship sinks, this game has no pause but round is done in about 5 whatever
>2 cm of water entering my cabin
>"MOOOOM, THER- oh what?"
>Ship sinks cause you don't know shit
>Blame dad for leaving you when you were little

I wonder why the fuck they trust Europeans more with this
>>
File: lemon.png (272KB, 416x393px) Image search: [Google]
lemon.png
272KB, 416x393px
>applying for jobs today and yesterday
>Will kek bless me with a good one?
>>
>>34138866
The double dubs have spoken.
>>
File: hoope.png (112KB, 730x363px) Image search: [Google]
hoope.png
112KB, 730x363px
>>34138875
It's happening! Holly shit Thank you jesus! it's happening! i have a good optimistic feeling about life now!
>>
What is the name of that job that you watch the cameras for a place? I think thats the perfect job for me,you do nothing all day,i think bouncer is good for me too since im tall and fat,you dont need education for that jobs,right?
>>
>>34139034
> What is the name of that job that you watch the cameras for a place?
Security.
>>
>>34138875
Where the fuck did this newfag "double dubs" even come from?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.