[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How mucj will it fuck up my parents if I kill myself? They are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: suicide_shadow.jpg (32KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_shadow.jpg
32KB, 500x426px
How mucj will it fuck up my parents if I kill myself?

They are literally my best friends and they always supported me and loved me. I just can't do it anymore, and I don't want to hurt them.

Should I just rather disappear in a foreign country and off myself somewhere in a forrest without any ID so they will never find me? I am thinking about leaving a letter that I started a new life and they shouldn't worry because I am happy.
>>
>>34136566
>disappear in a foreign country and off myself somewhere in a forrest without any ID so they will never find me?
That might be worse than killing yourself for them.
Why exactly do you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>34137155
>only child from a poor family
>they always supported me to go to university and to get a decent job
>went to the capital city to live the dream
>ggot a decent job but I was too much of a failure and they fired me
>got a job again and fired again
>work as a wageslave
>alone
>everyone always bulliees me at work
>parents are calling me every single night
>they believe I am still working at the IT sector
>I lie them for half a year now every single afternoon how great my life is so they won't panic
>>
>>34136566
OP you should hang in for your parents. There life will be ruined for the rest of your life if you off yourself.
>>
Depends on the mess you leave

I can't because I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, have a house, and a car and a bunch of assets that would have to be liquidated. It would be a nightmare. Once my mom goes I might be alright.
>>
>>34137419
Jesus fucking Christ you're pathetic. If you're close to committing suicide because of stuff as benign as that, I find it hard to believe anyone will miss you.
>>
>>34137419
I think if you tell them the truth they will help you to start a new life. But when you keep lying to them they cannot assist you.
You should just talk to them. You might disappoint them but they will get over it and support you.
>>
My plan is to wait until they are gone, which is a terrifying horrifying prospect, and then kill myself. I couldn't bear to do it while they're still alive.
>>
it would hurt them a lot, probably more pain than you feel now. if you need to force yourself to stay alive, try religion. try to start going to church.
>>
>>34137489
>>34137473

I am depressed and can't find enough will everyday to wake up. If I would tell them the truth they would come for me and take me home. I can't live with that shame that they have so little money and I will live by their help.

The most painful thing is that I am alone and I can't share my problems with anyone,
>>
>>34137607
>I can't live with that shame that they have so little money and I will live by their help.
They will help you to find a new job. You will not be a burden (at least not for a long time)
>The most painful thing is that I am alone and I can't share my problems with anyone,
At least you have us. And once you brought up the courage to ask your parents for help you have them to talk with.
>>
>>34137607
If you're depressed go to a shrink or something, not hard.
>>
>>34137536
I can't subscribe to religion. I have too many questions that don't have answers.

So what the fuck do I do?
>>
File: 334657689dfsf.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
334657689dfsf.png
17KB, 882x758px
>they just called
>usually it is just mom but today they were both wihy my dad on the speakers
>"hey kiddo how was your day"
>wanted to tell them after your words ITT but I was too much of a coward
>start bullshiting what happened all the day, how I entered my imaginary office and worked there
>"and what did you eat anon? are you eating regulary yes?"
>lied how I visited a chnese restaurant
>"that is great anon. You know we love you and we are very proud of you"
>started to cry
>"what is the problem anon"
>couldn't answer so I hang up

now they called me back for 7 times but I didn't answer

fuck this
>>
>>34137684
Shrinks cost money or don't do anything, anon.

I have a public health care which assigned me a shrink for my depression. She barely speaks English and goes off of key words in what I say to prescribe medications that don't help.

I've gone through three shrinks similar to this already and the state refuses to assign me a new one.

I just feel like I've tried and failed for the last thirteen years of my life and can't bring myself to sincerely try anymore.
>>
>>34137941
Now they know that something's wrong. Its the perfect time to tell them the truth. You'll regret it if you don't.
>>
>>34137419
Dont do it faggot

I dont have a right to tell you what to do but dont do it
Fag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.