[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Australian >going out to the shops for my once a week

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0759.jpg (19KB, 244x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.jpg
19KB, 244x220px
>be Australian
>going out to the shops for my once a week time leaving the house
>grabbing some chicken breasts from the meat section (better macros than tendies)
>loud as fuck university aged girl walks past talking on her phone
>she literally has a thick American accent

Mfw American Stacey's are literally living in my city.
>>
>>34136302
Just grab a vegemite sandwich right mate??
>>
>>34136328
Fuck off cunt: that was the first American accent I've ever heard in real life.

Literally couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of the week.

Yeh I don't get out much.
>>
>>34136369
lel

Do you like American girls or are you just annoyed at the fact they live in your city?
>>
>>34136399
No, it's just confronting for him to hear that accent when he's never heard it in real life before. Up until this point for him, Americans only existed in the media.
>>
Loud cunts are pretty annoying anon

Pretty you live in Oz and have the chance to date girls with an Australian accent
>>
>>34136438
Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying, anon. I appreciate it!
>>
>>34136399
OHP here.
>>34136438
Basically this. It was surreal experience. I'm only use to hearing American accents on YouTube, Movies, Video games etc, not hearing them while at the local supermarket buying muh chicken breast.
>>
>>34136619
>not hearing them while at the local supermarket buying muh chicken breast.
I know lad. The cultural cringe can strike even the stoutest of hearts. Americans lack the ability to feel humility, thanks to "muh manifest destiny"
>>
>>34136738
I lack the ability to feel humility?
>>
>>34136788
Yes, that's right. You've had your head filled from birth with glorious revolutions, oaths of allegiance and tales of world domination. You are "to the manor born". Australians are slightly embarrassed to be Australians. That's what makes us unassuming and loveable.
>>
>>34136832
All I want in life is a girlfriend right now and you tell me this.

At least I like the gun culture here.
>>
>>34136302
Once I bought some fruits and a man in a store accidentally walked into me he said "Entschuldigung" in a froeign accent (I'm German).
Thought it was a Slav or some shit and didn't bother. Turned out that when he talked to his little daughter he spoke American English and said "Oh oney, it's okay, honey".
Was kind of so American and also very cute idk.
>>
>>34136880
You're telling me you've missed the entire world complaining about Americans brassy entitlement? It's a trope.
>>
>>34136937
I don't really feel a sense of entitlement and I feel sorry for my avoidant and pathetic life. So yes, I 've been living under a rock while being an American.
>>
>>34137010
There's probably nothing more American than being absolutely devoid of any meaningful introspection. So good job, son, you're a true patriot.
>>
Why are you not hitting that
sweet puss right now? American girls crave the aussie cock just for the accent alone.
>>
>>34137080
Aussie girls seem to float my boat but no one would go out of their way to date 'other than Chads', is what I've been told.
>>
File: 1484354101727.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
1484354101727.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>>34137102
I've never heard if anything more incorrect in my entire life
>>
>>34137105
It's about as true as someone saying American girls want Chad alone. There's plenty of regular men and women getting married.
>>
>>34137162
Its true though all my aussie friends get american pussy all the time.
>>
>>34137249
I don't think Aussie girls particularly like Asian guys, sadly.
>>
>>34137286
Asians in Australia are clannish; I really don't see a lot of interaction between them and anglo celts on any real deep level.
>>
>>34137286
>I don't think Aussie girls particularly like Asian guys, sadly.

Find an aussie girl into K-pop, and dress like a massive faggot at all times. You'll get a white gf then, I live i Sydney and all the asian guys i see with white girls are the types they're some kind of nigger.
>>
>>34136302
Hey what's your postcode?
>>
>>34137273
Yeah I bet those Aussies are tall, ripped tan surfer chads too.

Being a robot in this country is hell
>>
>>34137390
>are the types they're some kind of nigger.

*are the types that think they're*
>>
>>34137396
Yeah but aboriginals and bogans are hitting it too so why cant you?
>>
>>34137421
Abo's are with other abo's. And bogans are pretty alpha tbqh.
>>
>>34137421
>aboriginals

The type of girls they get arn't the kinda you would wanna associate with.
>>
>>34137421
I am neither of those

Anyway I doubt I'd ever even have the opportunity to meet an American girl
>>
>>34137484
Interpals friend
>>34137441
>>34137442
You gotta atleast try before admitting self defeat
>>
>>34137484
Just head down to the chicken section at woolies and wait for one to show up.
>>
>>34137379
Sounds kinda sad but I can live with being looked down on, I guess desu

>>34137390
But I don't think I want a bogan for a gf..
>>
How are aussie woman? I wanna fuck one so bad
>>
>>34137524
>You gotta atleast try before admitting self defeat

Try to live like and Abo? I'll be ok familiar

>>34137529
>But I don't think I want a bogan for a gf..

Bogan = aussie. But if you want you could try hitting up some left wing tumbr type girts, just hang around your local university, and preach about how much of a hard done minority you are. They'll eat that shit up.
>>
>>34137599
but doesn't bogan mean like, working class? Also I don't really care about that minority crap lol

It would have just been better if I was never born.
>>
File: feel train..jpg (81KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
feel train..jpg
81KB, 669x627px
>>34137633
>but doesn't bogan mean like, working class?

Being a bogan is more of a lifestyle, you can see rich ones and working class ones, it's just that type of mentality.

>Also I don't really care about that minority crap lol

That's a good thing I suppose, I guess if you where going to go down that road to just pick up girls you would have to balance the vulnerable minority with the Chad personality anyway.

>It would have just been better if I was never born.

:'(
>>
>>34137762
The inherent problems that surface with living in a first-world country is not being white and being able to be proud of who you are.

You don't feel at ease. Fitting in is difficult. Being lovable is just as easy as being an ugly dog.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.