[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here disgusted by homosexuals? I mean, men together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1439862512354.jpg (786KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1439862512354.jpg
786KB, 1280x1707px
Is anyone else here disgusted by homosexuals? I mean, men together in particular, I am indifferent to lesbians.

And opinion-wise, indifferent to male homos too, don't mind marriage etc etc but the actual thought of them kissing or anything more than that makes me nauseous

Is this normal? I assume to most heterosexuals, it would be more of a "does't get me aroused, but i don't mind it" kind of thing.
>>
I hate all the fags and the trannies on this board. I don't care about your "boy pussy" or whatever, you all need to be gassed.
>>
>>34136191
>he doesn't understand ironic, satirical humor
>>
>>34136161
I couldn't care less about what turns other people on or what is their fetish, sexual affirmation.
What makes me a little bit uneasy about gay people is the "pride" when they walk trough the city being mega fagots.
The only thing I absolutely hate about them is their mentality and the "I need a different treatment in life" mentality because they center their life around being gay and cannot think of anything else.
>>
>>34136208
The fact you think it is "satirical and humorous" is why they run rampant on this god damn board. They have /lgbt/.they can post there disgusting hobbies on there.
>>
>>34136191
Eh. I find the thought of traps gross but don't particularly care about them, given that I'd never actually meet one.

It seems trivial to actually hate them, they're in the same boat as any other person I don't find attractive. Though, maybe there would be less disgust if on a whole they weren't so promiscuous

>>34136269
I can agree with what your saying about their wanting special treatment, but I think I poorly phrased what I said initially. I mean a physically sense of disgust, "oh gross, they're kissing" not disdain
>>
I'm bi so whatever you're interested in is your own business. What I don't like about LGBT is the mentality that a lot of people have. Not once have I demanded special treatment or recognition solely based on the fact that I'm bi. And while I understand that maybe it'd be necessary in places like the Middle East, I can not justify prancing down the street half naked adorned in dildos and demanding that people take you seriously. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>34136161
>I mean, men together in particular, I am indifferent to lesbians.
I hate people like this so much. Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>34136411
Christ, it's like you're not reading the thread. I never implied that I was "xDD leszbos are so hott!!" just indifferent to them, mentally and physically. Whereas with males, only mentally indifferent, but still feel a physical sense of disgust.

It's not like I make faces at them in public, and post "GOD HATES FAGS" signs everywhere.
>>
>>34136464
You dislike one more than the other. While you aren't as obnoxious about it as other people could be, the double standard is still there.
>>
>>34136521
disgust =/= disdain or dislike

I think my grandfather is pretty ugly, but love and respect him all the same.

It's about as much of a double standard as anyone being attracted to one gender would be.

Homosexuals even have their equivalent to obnoxious lesbian fans, in the form of yaoi obsessed fujoshits.
>>
Do you often think about other people kissing?
>>
>>34136161
Hmmmmmmm faggot detected
>>
>>34136161
That's probably because you're a closeted gay/bisexual, OP
>>
>>34136384
Most "bi" people I know say they are bisexual because they might have thought someone of the same sex is attractive once or twice, BUT NEVER FUCKING ACTS ON IT. They just label themselves as bi to earn liberal points or some shit.

Please don't be that, anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.