[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here >not an anime watching manchild >too grown up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1483843095562-1.jpg (21KB, 260x295px) Image search: [Google]
1483843095562-1.jpg
21KB, 260x295px
Who here
>not an anime watching manchild
>too grown up to find video-games entertaining
>no problem carrying on a conversation with most people
>not autistic--maybe suffer from a mild personality disorder like bipolar depression
and
>not a sexual deviant

Am I the only person on the entirety of this board that fits this description?
>>
>>34135078
>am I the only failed normie on this board
Nope.
>>
>>34135078
I think you might be more comfortable over in >>>/soc/, my normalfriend.
>>
>>34135078
>not an anime watching manchild
>too grown up to find video-games entertaining
>no problem carrying on a conversation with most people
>not autistic--maybe suffer from a mild personality disorder like bipolar depression
>and
>not a sexual deviant
We are the last of a dying breed anon.
>>
File: hispanic-intellectual.jpg (25KB, 347x540px) Image search: [Google]
hispanic-intellectual.jpg
25KB, 347x540px
>>34135083
Why would anyone want to be a robot forever?
Don't you want a home, a gf/wife/partner, and a decent job one day?
>>
>>34135113
Some people think being a "robot" puts them above others in a way. They see chad fuck their crush then, come here and be smug about having an arbitrary title to cope with the fact.
Me? I'm just tired.
>>
>>34135078
>>not an anime watching manchild
Check
>>too grown up to find video-games entertaining
Check
>>no problem carrying on a conversation with most people
Check
>>not autistic--maybe suffer from a mild personality disorder like bipolar depression
Check
>and
>>not a sexual deviant
Curveball.
>>
>only robots like anime
>only robots like video games
My dad was chad as fuck and loved anime, Kung-Fu,fighting games, and jrpgs.
>>
I too fit that description.
>>
File: 0328_-_Nqbq75q.png (43KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
0328_-_Nqbq75q.png
43KB, 666x666px
>>34135078
You're not alone, anon. Stay strong.
>>
>>34135078
Apart from the videogames, that's me. And I'm not a faggot about them, I play Kerbal Space Program occasionally, its not like I'm one of those faggots who is "passionate" about videogames.

Still no gf
>>
>>34135078
You're a normie. This board isn't for you.
>>
>>34135078
Yeah I fit that description too
>>
>>34135243
You can be a normie and still have a shitty life, no real friends and no sex
>>
Who's /normie/ here?

Let's chase those robots. Unite. Riot.
>>
>>34135352
I would be down but I'm more of a failed normie.
>>
>>34135078
I don't relate to these degenerate autistic manchildren.
But i am also far from a normie,we really belong nowhere.
>>
File: normie.jpg (32KB, 436x324px) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
32KB, 436x324px
The only thing that separates a robot and a normie is the desire to improve.

A robot is a perpetual victim, because that's easier than accepting responsibility for your life. A robot can never improve because a robot's life is outside of his control.

A normie can be superficially similar to a robot, have all the same circumstances and mental/physical handicaps... but he thinks he can improve his life through effort. Thus anyone who claims to have improved their lives was really just a shy normie all along, not a TRUE robot.
>>
>>34135432
Thank you for the explanation anon I think im not a robot then
>>
>>34135266
Then you are a failed normie, not a robot. Go to other websites, this community does not cater to you or respect you. Especially when you can carry on a conversation with people and socialize relatively well.

I'm not saying all robots are drooling autists, but what you suffer from isn't exactly what this board was created for.

I also don't fit the robot archetype very well as I am far more angry/resentful/envious than I am depressed, cowardly, and desperate for affection/approval.
>>
I thought this board was created for only original posts, then robots colonize it and got the name of boars for themselves.

Ironically, by colonizing this place they show same kind of self-improvement will.
>>
>>34135432
>The only thing that separates a robot and a normie is the desire to improve.

>A robot is a perpetual victim, because that's easier than accepting responsibility for your life. A robot can never improve because a robot's life is outside of his control.

>A normie can be superficially similar to a robot, have all the same circumstances and mental/physical handicaps... but he thinks he can improve his life through effort. Thus anyone who claims to have improved their lives was really just a shy normie all along, not a TRUE robot.

Absolute horse shit, robots are born differently and have different desires/interests/emotional landscapes than the average bland normie you meet on the street. It's like our brains are wired differently than normal. And since we live in an incredibly oppressive and conformist society, if you act even slightly different than the masses are used to you get autisized and shunned to the point where you can no longer function.

Most robots really are victims of other people/society. It's imperialist normies that think we make all this shit up because they can't understand what it's like to be different.

I really don't want to "fit in" with the average person, or attend obnoxious parties, or talk about sports, I just want a freedom and space to be myself within society and not be exiled from having a decent career or friends because of it.

The people who want to conform so badly but can't are called failed normies. They have the mental landscape of a normie but lack the talents or abilities to become them.
>>
>>34135150
Yeah, Chad could basically like whatever the fuck he wants, in the artsy fatty world there are lots of really weird Chads.
Op's self distinction based on his abstinence of frivolity will probably alienate most normies, including bitches- who are all playing video games and watching anime nowadays.
>>
Ooh ooh! ME!

I don't understand the obsession with anime. I do play video games but maybe for a couple hours a week. I can carry pretty good conversations, sometimes they get weird but they're usually ok. I'm not autistic but I know there's something weird going on in my hair.

But not a sexual deviant, ehhhh...
>>
>>34135113
not watching anime and playing video games doesen't make you any more likely to get a gf and a job
>>
>>34135607
>robots are born differently
This is a perfect example of your victim mentality in action.

>It's like our brains are wired differently than normal
If that were true then being a robot would be diagnosable. But it isn't, because the distinction doesn't actually exist.

Change a few words around and your post could be straight off of a tumblrina's blog about how much of a special snowflake zhe is.
>>
>>34135078

>isn't that how normies are in general?
>>
>>34135643
>This is a perfect example of your victim mentality in action.

Yeah, because everybody is the same and nobody has different temperaments and mentalities.

I'm not saying I'm some super special snow flake autist with magical powers, but I've always known I think and act differently than most other kids/teenagers/adults I've met. Most robots do as well.

>If that were true then being a robot would be diagnosable. But it isn't, because the distinction doesn't actually exist.

>Implying most robots don't have either autism, ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia exct.

>Implying differences in brain chemistry and neural wiring between different people isn't a scientific fact.

>Change a few words around and your post could be straight off of a tumblrina's blog about how much of a special snowflake zhe is.

So some nutter on tumblre says he's a wolf and that means everybody who acts and behaves differently than other people is faking it.
>>
>>34135812
>Implying most robots don't have either autism, ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia exct.

That's not what makes someone a robot though. I know normies who have mental conditions. Also if you haven't had those things professionally diagnosed and you just diagnosed yourself with them then you really do belong on Tumblr.

>So some nutter on tumblre says he's a wolf and that means everybody who acts and behaves differently than other people is faking it.

You have the same attitude about an "oppressive society" requiring you to conform. when in reality there are plenty of faggots like yourself that you could go out and make friends with, but you don't because your worldview has been completely fucked up, probably by being bullied in school.

The point is that you can choose to improve your life if you try. Using "muh brain chemistry is just different" is a bullshit excuse not to try.
>>
>>34135078
what do you do in your spare time if not any of the things mentioned above? video games have become such a big part of my life that I can't imagine being without them.
>>
>>34135091
most people on /soc/ are raging autists who can't form a simple sentence. it's like /r9k/ only with constant influx of insecure obese wizards spamming their dicks
>>
>>34135924
I try to improme myself learning new abilities.
>>
>>34135953
Yes, /soc/ is not a safe space for normies. It is full of undercovered robots.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.