[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2020 is only 3 years away How much worse do you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1462750862544.jpg (15KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1462750862544.jpg
15KB, 500x366px
>2020 is only 3 years away

How much worse do you think the 2020s will be?
>>
>>34135030
It's going to be different. Better, worse, I don't know.
>>
>>34135030
2020 might be the best year with 2016.
2017, 2018 and 2019 are going to be shit.
>>
Well by that time, hopefully trump will be on his way out.
>>
>>34135030
the 2020s won't be so bad as the 2040s that's for sure
>>
>>34135030
We're moving into dystopia territory, technology is growing faster than our morals and rational thought.
>>
>>34135030
The 10s set the bar pretty high man. I don't think things can get much worse in 3 years
>>
File: 1484221039632.png (310KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484221039632.png
310KB, 822x462px
>>34135030
The 2020s are going to be 2016: The Decade.
>>
>>34135222
He's not even in office yet, what are you even afraid of?
>>
>>34135030
I think they will probably be better.

Not just for me personally, although so far things are looking up. Politically there is a definite shift to the right, so we may yet see a considerable reduction in the lefty bullshit. Science and technology are advancing, which will open new options in terms of entertainment (VR, extremely realistic animations and vidya), transportation (cheaper and faster travelling, can order things online and have them delivered more quickly), medicine, more jobs in science & tech etc.
>>
an Australian mathematician has predicted that society will collapse before the end of the decade.
>>
>>34136333
>Politically there is a definite shift to the right, so we may yet see a considerable reduction in the lefty bullshit. Science and technology are advancing
not sure how you can say this with a straight considering a young earth creationist is going to head the department of education.
>>
>>34136564
>the world is only the US

That aside Science & Tech is advanced by a rather small number of usually very highly educated people, whether the average highschool kid is a creationist or not doesn't play much of a role for that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.